• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Also went Ranger to Maitland.

Made a few other adjustments

Daley, Franks
Mealamu
Bekker, Williams
Kaino, Higginbotham, Schalk
Genia
Cooper, Carter, Diggers
Guilford, Maitland, SBW

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
teams announced! i'm having the most trouble setting my outside backs (not that it matters, far out of the running). with the choices of sbw, maitland, fruen, guildford, and rocket rod it's hard to narrow it down to 3 choices.

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
I'm sure everyone ended up this way, but I have all but three of my players on the dream team for this round! Great season, I came in 64th place!

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Without jumping the gun too much, Greg Mico of the G&GR league has a 13 point lead at the top of the table. Lets hope the last minute adjustments are kind to him and he can bring home the $10k!!

And the G&GR League has finished 1st!

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Haha will be a nervous wait!

Although I will say the guy in 2nd looks to be a Saffer and to win cash you have to be an Oz citizen. That's how Moses won the grand in Round 1 despite finishing second. But I would check that in the t&cs.

AkRiD

Allen Oxlade (6)
Although I will say the guy in 2nd looks to be a Saffer

He certainly does seem to be a saffer, with a team name "Currie Cup Champions" followed by his name, illustrating the score, "Sharks 30 --- Western Province 10".
It would appear that it is safe.
I can't see too many serious changes in the scorelines.

If all goes well I'm sure G&GR will be keeping an eye out for a generous 'anonymous' donation :)

Last note - Solid work Meeks. I hope the fantasy Gods are with you as the scores are tallied.

R

royboi

He certainly does seem to be a saffer, with a team name "Currie Cup Champions" followed by his name, illustrating the score, "Sharks 30 --- Western Province 10".
It would appear that it is safe.
I can't see too many serious changes in the scorelines.

If all goes well I'm sure G&GR will be keeping an eye out for a generous 'anonymous' donation :)

Last note - Solid work Meeks. I hope the fantasy Gods are with you as the scores are tallied.

noooo meeks didnt get it :(

Meeks

Bob McCowan (2)
Yeah mate, In the words of Get Smart...."Missed it by thaaaaat much!!!" ha ha Unfortunately Cooper had a quiet game fantasy wise, and SBW whom I thought had a quiet final turned out scored well. Although I did consider having SBW as captain I couldn't move away from I had been doing, so no regrets.... combine that with Currie Cup having Rod Davis last week as well so his numbers just came up, and that’s what makes this competition so awesome adds a new dimension to each game you watch, and causes so much debate amongst my mates and especially on this forum. Every week you think you chosen the ultimate team and every week you always ended up each with "what if's and "If only's" and the envious “why did that guy choose him?? What did he know that I didn't” and that’s why I’ll be back next year to do it all again.

....Still holding on to some small hope I am still going to get the cash as the misssus has already spent it.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
It aint over yet Meeks - this guy's Global League is South Africa... that field is based off the location field you put into your settings. I came second in week one but still got the cash!
If I were you I'd be making sure your contact details are correct and get ready for the call...

I had a good last week - 16 points off a second win..

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
It aint over yet Meeks - this guy's Global League is South Africa... that field is based off the location field you put into your settings. I came second in week one but still got the cash!
If I were you I'd be making sure your contact details are correct and get ready for the call...

yeah currie cup will have to come up with one heck of an excuse to get the cash. i've also experienced the "aussie only" rule foxsports has when it comes to prizes. but not in the good way.

:( haha

Status
Not open for further replies.