• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Tri-Nations Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inc'red'ible

Can someone confirm you get unlimited transfers every week?
As far as I see, 12 players from any one team is the only speed bump to selection.
Surely the comp will be tight with choice of capt key.

C

chriscullen

I'm in, I just stacked all my team with wallabies/boks but all my reserve players are all blacks so I can sub them in next week.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I wish the team that you select on the 'Transfers' page would stay the same on the 'My Team' page.....that screwed me a little bit this week with guys on the bench that I thought I had on the field.

My big problem this week: with only being allowed to pick 12 players from one team - which 3 Springboks do I take? ;)

V

vikingbrad

Teams named

TEAMS:
New Zealand: 1. Wyatt Crockett, 2. Andrew Hore, 3. Ben Franks, 4. Sam Whitelock, 5. Ali Williams, 6. Jerome Kaino, 7. Richie McCaw, 8. Adam Thomson, 9. Jimmy Cowan, 10. Daniel Carter, 11. Zac Guildford, 12. Ma'a Nonu, 13. Conrad Smith, 14. Cory Jane, 15. Mils Muliaina
Reserves: 16. Corey Flynn, 17. John Afoa, 18. Jarrad Hoeata, 19. Liam Messam, 20. Piri Weepu, 21. Colin Slade, 22. Sonny Bill Williams.

South Africa: 1.Dean Greyling, 2.John Smit (captain), 3.Werner Kruger, 4.Gerhard Mostert, 5.Alistair Hargreaves, 6.Deon Stegmann, 7.Jean Deysel, 8.Danie Rossouw, 9.Ruan Pienaar, 10.Morne Steyn, 11.Lwazi Mvovo, 12.Juan de Jongh, 13.Adi Jacobs, 14.Bjorn Basson, 15.Patrick Lambie.

Reserves: 16.Chiliboy Ralepelle, 17.CJ van der Linde, 18.Ryan Kankowski, 19.Ashley Johnson, 20.Charl McLeod, 21.Wynand Olivier, 22.Odwa Ndungane.

Agree with hard to find 3 Springboks

They don't rate Richie, too many penalties perhaps
McCaw $200K
Thompson $400K

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
The problems this week finding three SB's to pick highlight the fact that fantasy rugby with two teams involved is not a skilfull as Super rugby (except for the final). Its more of a crapshoot - which of these two options will score more points. There will be a lot of people with the same points total this week I reckon.

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
no sivivatu in the fantasy listings... maybe they'll add him late?

and timmsy it's me and you in the head-to-head this week. bring it on!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
They should add him late, same thing happended when I wanted to pick Cory Jane. They eventually put him there. I'm tossing up whether to put Sivi in there instead of Digby or O'Connor but just cant decide.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
They should add him late, same thing happended when I wanted to pick Cory Jane. They eventually put him there. I'm tossing up whether to put Sivi in there instead of Digby or O'Connor but just cant decide.

I took Beale cos I just like him but I'm thinking of changing to O'Connor cos he just knows how to score tries and he kicks goals as well.

Is the cut-off tonite or tomorrow?

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
This really is Fantasy rugby - can anyone tell me how the hell Elsom gets 49 points?

Otherwise I am amazed that I got over 400 with only 5 kiwis in the team :)

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
Had McCabe then switched to AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) 8/

Was expecting more pick and go given last week for Centres to feed off; agonised over him and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and decided AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) had a better shot as an attacking centre. Bloody annoying.

Was also expecting one of Ioane or JOC (James O'Connor) to make some good moves on inside channels due to us cracking em a bit. We did crack them but damn we were crap at exploiting the gaps. Meh.

H

Honky

Round rank 9th... Hi 5 to that... Go the Ruckheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.