• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR gets ARU Media Accreditation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I'll throw my hat in the ring for anything NSW. Am an aspiring journalist so any chance for some work experience would be much appreciated! Would be happy to write reports/live updates etc.

In short, I'm as keen as mustard.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
barbarian said:
I'll throw my hat in the ring for anything NSW. Am an aspiring journalist so any chance for some work experience would be much appreciated! Would be happy to write reports/live updates etc.

In short, I'm as keen as mustard.
Barbs would not have thought that. Will send my posting first to be audited by you in future.

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Can we have some stories which arent just based on the ARU media release please? Growden is such a lazy, worthless desk jockey its disgusting. Maybe even some stories where there is some research into the player?

Sorry, venting my general frustration.

I'm in the NH but suspect those tests will be pretty well covered.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Barbarian - if you're up for it the G&GR NSW correspondent role is open. Interested in doing any Sydney tests other than the Bledisloe? Otherwise I guess you're waiting till next S14?

WaratahJesus - to do the Shute Shield I'd imagine you'd just contact the hosting club?

Cutter - gonna be plenty of action up here at the end of the year. Will try and get a roster going closer to the time

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Gagger said:
Barbarian - if you're up for it the G&GR NSW correspondent role is open. Interested in doing any Sydney tests other than the Bledisloe? Otherwise I guess you're waiting till next S14?

Yeah definitely. Just say the word and I'm there.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Could also be interested if barbarian is unable to fill the void. Happy to let him have first dibs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.