• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Reds Player of the Match (v Highlanders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scrubber

1. Genia (what can you say about this bloke except exceptional)
2. Slipper (unbelievable debut - love to see his statistics )
3. Cooper ( x-factor continues)

G

Geeves

3. Cooper his ability to make the right decisions now is just incredible. His passing, running and support play during the game was something else
2. Genia to play injured and keep being the last line of defence was sensational combined with his attack.
1. Luafutu those two tries were desperately needed to allow Hardman to bow out in style.

Special mention to Lucas who played well at fullback, Hynes who was in the thick of things, Chmabers, Slipper and Shatz.

Then lets not forget Hardman who must be relishing the fact that he didn't retire last year.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
scrubber said:

Genia or Cooper Man of the match???

wobbly

Fred Wood (13)
3. Cooper
2. Genia
1. Hardman

Was flying back from Sydney Sat night and paid for live to air for the first time ever. Only enough to see the first half. I reckon I got great value for money as I had to apologise to neighbouring passengers about my fist-pumping. Fortunately had recorded the game as well so I got to see the rest when I got home.

The Reds performances this season have been more than worth selling my soul to Uncle Rupert and forking over for his subscription fees.

S

scrubber

Noddy said:
scrubber said:

Genia or Cooper Man of the match???

Sorry - Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.