• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR RWC Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Whatever else happens in the comp I was coming first for a couple of games there. Which mostly illustrates that even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Was a bit offended when I tipped Italy and it came up in red letters "YOU CHOSE ITALY,ARE YOU SURE, THIS WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN UPSET. MAKE SURE YOU ARE 100%".

Carn Italia!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I agree about come on Italy but on memory I picked Ireland. I still dont think it would be an upset though, strange warning.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Hi Guys
I'm a new member but an old hooker. I hope that qualifies me to take part in your tipping comp. I'm an Aussie working in Cambodia. Yes we do have a rugby competition here and some very keen young Cambodian lads doing themselves proud in the Asian B competition. They were quite a bit short of qualification this time but who knows?

Isn't it nice to have some mature-age females on board, even if they have to go to Cambodia to get "business"!!!

Pauly

Sydney Middleton (9)
Hey mattyk, many thanks for organising this great tipping comp for us. It certainly made the RWC very interesting, especially some of the so-called "minnow" matches which are often the hardest to pick.

Congrats to the winners - you blokes are very very good and I hope your tipping makes you some money some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.