• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Galloping Greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete King

Phil Hardcastle (33)
There is a newRandwick iPhone App which is very good. That has details of some players. There are a few top notch Colts plus a few Grade players - these include Tim Donlan from Warringah who is a 9, Alfred Pinomi from WH who is a 4, Sam Figg from Norths who is a back rower. I guess Matt Carraro from the Tahs will also play for the Wicks.
Ok cool does anyone know anything about Pinomi, we definitely need a couple of good second rowers, I hear we have lost a number of 5/8 as well through the club.

MACCA

Ron Walden (29)
Ok cool does anyone know anything about Pinomi, we definitely need a couple of good second rowers, I hear we have lost a number of 5/8 as well through the club.

Pinomi has played 1st grade for west harbour for a few years - don't know whether he was any good though. I think Geoff Ingram has retired, Nathan Paila has gone back to easts, Matt McKay gone to Easts. Am sure there are a few Locks lined up to come. With the exception of Pinomi, these are unconfirmed.

Pete King

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Pinomi has played 1st grade for west harbour for a few years - don't know whether he was any good though. I think Geoff Ingram has retired, Nathan Paila has gone back to easts, Matt McKay gone to Easts. Am sure there are a few Locks lined up to come. With the exception of Pinomi, these are unconfirmed.
Jock Armstrong is a good colt coming through in the second row

MACCA

Ron Walden (29)
Dear All - Just noticed that the Randwick Season passes are available again. $50 for 9 home games has to be great value - I just followed the link via the Randwick Rugby web site to buy one.

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
Dear All - Just noticed that the Randwick Season passes are available again. $50 for 9 home games has to be great value - I just followed the link via the Randwick Rugby web site to buy one.

Me too!

BTW, noticed that Stephen Hoiles has been named at #6 in the Waratah's first trial game as an "invited player". Good luck Steve -- a great player who's has wretched luck over the last few years. Hope he succeeds to picking up a S15 contract.

Also noticed that Matt Carraro has been aligned with the Wicks again, but Kurtley's club is still "TBC" -- not that he's likely to play any SS this year.

MACCA

Ron Walden (29)
Anyone see the trial against the tahs, any good performances?

Yep - saw the Colts & Grade match.
All the Colts played well and drew with the Tahs. Jack Johnson was good as were most of them.
I thought Mark Baldwin & Oli Nicholson were my picks for good performances in grade. I also thought Toa was solid. Our pack looked a little on the small side. It was a very good hit out with all players putting in.

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
Dates for trials:
8 March – 1st/2nds – camp at Goulburn.
3rds/4ths versus Sydney Irish. Colts squad v Orange Emus
(I think 3rds/4ths is at Latham)
15 March – club trial v Warringah (A)
22 March – club trial v Eastwood (A)

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
Sydney trial matches (from Wicks website):

SATURDAY MARCH 15
TIME
GRADE
TEAM
TEAM
VENUE
PERIODS
300pm
1ST GRADE
RANDWICK
NORTHS
LATHAM PARK
2 X 40min
130pm
2ND GRADE
RANDWICK
NORTHS
LATHAM PARK
2 X 35min
1140am
3RD GRADE
RANDWICK
NORTHS
LATHAM PARK
3 X 30min
1140am
4TH GRADE
RANDWICK
WARRINGAH
PITTWATER RUGBY PARK
3 X 30min
130pm
1ST COLTS
RANDWICK
NORTHS
LATHAM PARK
2 X 40min
1140am
2ND COLTS
RANDWICK
NORTHS
LATHAM PARK
3 X 35min
1140am
3RD COLTS
RANDWICK
WARRINGAH
PITTWATER RUGBY PARK
3 X 30min

SATURDAY MARCH 22
TIME
GRADE
TEAM
TEAM
VENUE
PERIODS
400pm
1ST GRADE
RANDWICK
EASTWOOD
T G MILLNER
2 X 40min
230pm
2ND GRADE
RANDWICK
EASTWOOD
T G MILLNER
2 X 35min
1300pm
3RD GRADE
RANDWICK
EASTWOOD
T G MILLNER
2 X 30min
1145am
4TH GRADE
RANDWICK
EASTWOOD
T G MILLNER
3 X 30min
300pm
1ST COLTS
RANDWICK
EASTWOOD
T G MILLNER
2 X 40min
130pm
2ND COLTS
RANDWICK
EASTWOOD
T G MILLNER
2 X 35min
1200pm
3RD COLTS
RANDWICK
EASTWOOD
T G MILLNER
2 X 30min

refugee

Sydney Middleton (9)
Either that or elite and not so elite
Training for the not so elite is seperate to the elite
Can this be confirmed as part of the green move to NRC?

Status
Not open for further replies.