• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders v Brumbies - Super Rugby Round 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staniforth has started like a demon, wonder how long till his tanks empty

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

G

galumay

hmmm...a tough YC there, could have gone either way. It was very careless at best so probably the correct call in the end.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
50/50 on the card. His arm still whacked him after it slid up off the shoulder, fair enough.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Players offside and props boring in...must be something in the water over there eh?!!! :D

Fardy, serial offender was like 5m offside, must be gatorade.

The Brumbies are passing the ball to Casper and the Highlanders continue to display brick hands. Scrappy first half.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
The last 5 minutes is why Aaron Smith is the best halfback running around today. A bullet pass with little to no wind up, made the try and previous incursions.

Brumbies have been unlucky that the ref has actually decided to penalize mauls for the first time in god knows how long. Though I still maintain the best defense of a maul is to not start one, just back off and let them stuff it up.

If the Brumbies can start passing the ball to a human and not shadows they might build a bit more pressure. Kicking (as grating as it is) will be vital second half.

G

galumay

note to bush donkeys, if you have about 70% of the possession and territory against the 'landers, it might be an idea to score some tries - because they sure as hell will when the stats turn!

G

galumay

He's sure as shit not giving us any help,

Agreed, i think he has been good, managed the game well and the bush donkey's certainly have nothing to complain about in that regard.

BTW I hate the term 'neutral' for refs, it implies they are biased which is a slur on their character.

Status
Not open for further replies.