• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders v Waratahs - R5, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Tahs scrum falls apart..
Momentum is now well and truly with the highlanders

I need more from Folau, he is my fantasy team captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Loving this, 26 unanswered points and the Highlanders playing some great attacking rugby. Tahs break down work is shocking tonight

T

TOCC

I've been disappointed with Potgeiter the last couple of weeks... He goes for the big hit and big clean out which looks good and can be a game changer when done accurate and with precision, but he has been missing tonight.. Missed tackles and hard but ineffective ruck work..

T

TOCC

Tahs: 70 tackles, 24 missed tackles
Highlanders: 84 tackles, 10 missed tackles

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
landers look quite off side when the tahs are on attack.

How're the 'tahs looking when the Clan are on attack?
image.jpg

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I respect that from Lousi, Highlanders have been fucking around behind the ruck for the entire game. The 'Tahs did it twice and were yellow carded.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I respect that from Lousi, Highlanders have been fucking around behind the ruck for the entire game. The 'Tahs did it twice and were yellow carded.

It was pretty dumb though - the 'landers players had well and truly rolled away............

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Lucky for the Tahs that ball took a bounce to the right, or that was a try from a little Aaron Smith grubber.

All reserves out for the Tahs now. Chapman hasn't been bad at all off the bed.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Break from Lousi from the Tahs 22. Then the Tahs go backwards, until another break from Horne.

Tahs are playing basketball rugby now chasing an unlikely draw.

6m out 7 to go and 14 points down.

Ryan drops it, but Tahs had advantage for offside.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What's Horne doing making a break like that off the wing?

Doesn't he pay attention to what Campo has to say?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Tahs maul it and go over, Joubers checking the grounding. Joubers says he didn't see any grounding.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hooper seagulling at the back of the maul with the ball. No sight on the grounding, TMO and Joubers rule held up. Maybe a little unlucky there.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Penalty Tahs off the first scrum, and they take another.

With 5 minutes left and a scrum a minute, wrong tactic in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom