• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Ireland v Australia, Dublin, 16 Nov 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
Rule 10
PM me you have an issue you want to debate,or move on.
This thread is not for for schoolgirl cheap shots between 2 posters.
If it was about point scoring,I would have already taken you to task on many of your previous dubious posts in that other thread.
Try the ignore button, it just gets more appealing from my point of view.
Peace.......I enjoy our banter its good to have differing opinions not sure why you rubbed me up the wrong way on that one. I don't go on that other thread any more ...too close to the heart I become irrational.....I stand down ....whats rule 10 BTW??:)

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Rule 10 is that if you continue to disagree with someone, you need to let it go under the assumption that differences of opinion often won't be resolved.

Unless of course you're having a disagreement with a Queenslander and then you can just assume that they're wrong.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
If I have to invoke Rule 11, the Spinal Tap Rule, it will get nasty. :)

Is that the rule where the Queenslander gets locked in a pod for the afternoon? ;)

article-2129398-1295D8C6000005DC-584_634x397.jpg

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Small steps. Need Fardy if he's available. Tight five stays as-is after the Italy game, so Simmons goes to the bench.

Don't fuck with the rest of it.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
I still think that there is still a need for some changes, namely dropping Alexander. Even if Ewen is looking for higher workrate around the paddock and a mobile pack, on this front Alexander has not produced.

I'd like to see robinson start and slipper move across, with fardy and gill in.

I've been critical of Genia recently, but if he goes into the game with an explicit instruction to not box kick under pain of getting some toes broken at 1/2 time then he could stay.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Agreed.

Simmons has been our best lock (who would have thought), should be first choice. Fardy should slot straight back in as well as he has been our best forward.

Personally I would also like to see Gill start for Hooper for his work at the breakdown, and Hoopers lack of work at the breakdown. But if Hooper starts at least he will always be working hard.

I would always be happy with changing the front row under current circumstances, especially dropping Alexander (been saying this for years).

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
any idea when we get a team sheet? tonight perhaps?

Saturday night is shaping as an all nighter. England v Blecks then Ireland v Wobs!

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Simmons back to Lock and Tamani gone. Fardy back at six and Gill to start. I would rather see Douglas on the bench than Tamani. Don't make any changes to the backs.

Zander

Ron Walden (29)
1. James Slipper
2. Stephen Moore
3. Sekope Kepu
4. Rob Simmons
5. James Horwill
6. Scott Fardy
7. Michael Hooper
8. Ben Mowen (c)
9. Will Genia
10. Quade Cooper