• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Ireland v Australia, Saturday 26 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Fucking Mumm you idiot. Undone all his good work. Regardless, this refs been so inconsistent at the ruck it's fucked.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Fuck me we just need some ball.. Refs not consistent at all

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Mumm's in trouble. But it's hard for the player not to be tipped beyond the horizontal when that's where he started.

Commentators calling for red can get fucked

Completely agree. When you take into account his prior body position, the fact that he's obviously anchoring himself to the ruck with his arms and he fact that Speight had hold of his torso to further anchor him to the ruck, 90% of any attempts to move him would end up in a similar position. It did look very bad though.

Zebo on fire. Great try

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Yellow card to Mumm might feel off in these early hours of the morning due to his original positioning, but the laws are fairly black and white with that, not too much the ref can do after the TMO plays it that many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Yellow card to Mumm might feel off in these early hours of the morning due to his original positioning, but the laws are fairly black and white with that, not too much the ref can do after the TMO plays it that many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep the laws are there and everybody knows them. It was always at least a yellow - the question was whether it was red. Sanity prevailed.

30 min in and no possession.

Major Spliff Biggins

Fred Wood (13)
The Irish are so good at turning a tackle into a maul. They do it regularly against Australia.

Is australia particularly vulnerable to this? Surprised the kiwis don't do it more

Status
Not open for further replies.