• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Ireland v Australia, Saturday 26 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
We need to mix up the point of attack. Chip kicks and grubbers to deal with the rushing offence. Don't die wondering.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Australia looks like they're playing the last game of a LONG season.

It's pretty hard to be in a game with an 8-1 penalty count against though.

Nice try, just stop giving up penalties and they'll get there.

deL

Stan Wickham (3)
Was about to go to bed, the ref is making the game hard to watch. Then they had to go and score that and keep me watching... Still dirty on the obstruction try, blockers really get my goat.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Australia looks like they're playing the last game of a LONG season.

It's pretty hard to be in a game with an 8-1 penalty count against though.

Nice try, just stop giving up penalties and they'll get there.
Thats tough, calls have been inconsistent..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Thoughts on the obstruction, it was the more a attempt to get an obstruction than make a tackle because he couldn't get their anyway.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Major Spliff Biggins

Fred Wood (13)
You'd think Australia would look fresher with a number of players not part of the France test.

They seem tired and very rusty.

Credit to the Irish, they're playing solid, aggressive footy. Hard for the forwards to adapt to how the ref is officiating.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
That'll at least pause the Irish commentators circle jerk
I am.enjoying watching the quality of Irish team with their precision and crisp passing and quality attacking rugby. And.never.would have.thought a few years ago would be saying this.about a Irish team. Ireland definitely one.of.3':-sides in the world at the moment.

I can't see us winning this one as just not at same level skill wise as Irish at this point.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

deL

Stan Wickham (3)
Thoughts on the obstruction, it was the more a attempt to get an obstruction than make a tackle because he couldn't get their anyway.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
I agree that they might have had a chance if they tried to push past the people standing in their way instead of trying to draw attention to the obstruction but it still wouldn't been hard to get there with a couple large players in the way. Then there's the risk that the obstruction goes unnoticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.