• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Jaguares vs Force - Velez Sarfields Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I'm fucking done with these referees. What an absolute joke

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I think he has realised he fucked up. Easy penalty for the force there and how May times does the retaliation usually get penalised. Not this time.

Punch to the head? It was an open palm push

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
I think he has realised he fucked up. Easy penalty for the force there and how May times does the retaliation usually get penalised. Not this time.

Punch to the head? It was an open palm push

you'd defiantly go apeshit and claim a red card for a punch if the jerseys were reversed though :)

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Although the force are doing well and really the score should be 13 to 3 I feel we need to score a try or 2 in this 20 to Win this game. I can't see the jags not lifting here and getting points.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
That was a ridiculous call particularly as he dropped it under no pressure

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Well. We got the 2 try's! Hell Yeh. Get another one. 5 points in Argentina would Be amazing

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Fuck. Why didn't the boys go for the bonus point. We couldn't lose and who cares if argues got a bonus point for less then 7. Just stoked to win I guess haha yeeowowow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom