• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Jim Williams BONED

Status
Not open for further replies.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
No aspersions at all hawko, agree 1000%. I don't believe he should have had both jobs in the first place. The High Performance Manager in my view should be impartial all the time as to always get the best out of the coaching group and be able to hold them accountable. Once he crossed the line (appointing himself after the last independent review he conducted) he should have stood down as HPM.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Actually he was always High Performance Director. We only knew he was coaching because players started talking about his input into training, especially around the breakdown, and that he started showing up in the coaches box and at pressers.

Clearly he is being allowed to keep his coaching CV ticking over so it doesn't go stale, without the need to be tainted by shit performances.

Hence why I said he will not put himself forward so that Noriega can also be sacrificed for Deans skin. His ambition is to be Head Wallabies Coach after Deans and he will have no chance is he is tainted in the remaining two years of Deans tenure.

Slash

Bill Watson (15)
I don't believe you have Wallaby mates.

I don't believe any Wallabies would think the way you talk.

I think you're making it up, or exaggerating beyond all recognition of the truth.

All my wallaby mates (which I don't have) think players make mistakes - and rugby is about being adaptable.

You cannot possibly know that. The only way I can prove it is to reveal my identity.....which I am uncomfortable in doing. Let's just say I have close relationships with 4 guys who started a game wearing a gold jersey v a team wearing scarlett jerseys in a big ground in Cardiff last december................

Slash

Bill Watson (15)
But in my opinion it's painfully obvious they expected Cooper to do much more than he proved capable of.

Nailed it on the head there WJ.

I suggest that this thread has really lifted the bar in terms of wandering off topic. The link between Jim Williams and Quade Cooper is tenuous in the extreme. But please feel free to carry on.

interesting that the hidden message in the chat seems to be more critical of the backs for the RWC performance than the forwards. Which would lead to the asking of the question as to why Williams was boned then.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
You cannot possibly know that. The only way I can prove it is to reveal my identity.....which I am uncomfortable in doing. Let's just say I have close relationships with 4 guys who started a game wearing a gold jersey v a team wearing scarlett jerseys in a big ground in Cardiff last december................
I'd love to respond but the Queen is over for lunch and she's just started an argument with the Pope about who exactly is god's representative on earth.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)

So wait... you're Robbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.