• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

JOC (James O'Connor) Gooonne

Status
Not open for further replies.

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
I actually don't care who's side anyone is on, or even which party is ultimately in the right. Why we are giving this rubbish any air time at all while we are striving to win the World Cup is beyond me!!

Over and out from this thread!
Becouse there is a week between the RWC matches and people need stuff to talk about

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Its really petty Marto taking cheap media foxhole shots at the kid... Regardless of history... I certainly think less of him after this nonsense... Im no JOC (James O'Connor) fan but JOC (James O'Connor) is correct saying Martin is after a media story he can run with... Cheap cheap low journalism... Reds have agreed to release the kid move on...

HighPlainsDrifter

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I think regarding Marto he might consider if his peers would sink into the gutter ..... in fact I cannot see anyone coming close ... Every word that Marto utters on the subject does a disservice to the game , the Wallaby Jersey , himself and his livelihood . I'm growing increasingly tired of this human sideshow ...please don't syndicate him MMM i'm begging you .

pjm

Billy Sheehan (19)
It's funny seeing the Marto hate override the JOC (James O'Connor) hate which is ending with JOC (James O'Connor) getting a free pass.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
You are correct - normally he would be getting flogged for playing the Mental Health Card so loosely... Especially when the odds are its really an ATM Card.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
.. but as I have said before - throw in his actions behind the line versus the Lions, and his media presence, and Martin is arguably the biggest mistake the ARU has ever made....

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
This Marto v Amigo spat has me all tied up. Both blokes come across as such Class A dropkicks in their work.

It's fair to say I wouldn't buy either of them a beer.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.