• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Jokes!

J

Jury

Junior School Children Writing About The Sea

1) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles.(Kelly
age 6)

2) Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6)

3) If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don't have
sea all round you, you are incontinent.(Wayne age 7)

4) Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily
Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)

5) A dolphin breaths through an ***ehole on the top of its
head.(Billy age 8)

6) My dad goes out in his boat, and comes back with crabs. (Emily
Burniston age 5)

7) When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross
the ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would
whistle to make the wind come. My brother said they would be better
off eating beans.(William age 7)

8) I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny
tails. How do mermaids get pregnant? (Helen age 6)

9) I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always
screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mum, and my big
sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy age
6)

10) Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting Electric eels
can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where
I think they have to plug themselves into chargers. (Christopher age
7)

11) When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my
willy small. (Kevin age 6)

12) Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers
can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Becky
age 8)

13) On holiday my Mum went water skiing. She fell off when she was
going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water shot
up her fanny.(Julie age 7).

J

Jury

WOMAN'S POEM

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.

MAN'S POEM

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge hooters
who owns a liquor store and a golf course. This
doesn't rhyme and I don't give a s**t.

J

Jury

My cousin told me this awful joke today. What do you call a blonde anorexic with thrush? Quarter pounder with cheese. :-X

J

Jury

This is a Maori comedian called "Gish". He explains why. This clip is quite long, but there are two classics on there. Gish's version of Dave Dobbyn's "Loyal" called "Oil" and I'm getting with the big girl in the corner (to the Eagles' Hotel California):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Babypu3kT68

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Powerful message from Stevie Wonder;

... ....

... ... .. ... ... ... ... .... ...... ... ... ... .... .... .. ...

... . .... ... .... .... ...
...... .... .... .... ..... ..... ..... .. . . .... ...

....... ... ... ... .. ... ...... ... .. .... ... ... .... ...

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
*Koos vry sy meisie dat die spoeg spat, sy raak bietjie meegevoer en
fluister in sy oor: "Koos soen my op 'n lekker plek.

Koos s?: "Not te f@#, ek ry nie nou Loftus toe nie!"*

J

Jury

PaarlBok said:
Powerful message from Stevie Wonder;

... ....

... ... .. ... ... ... ... .... ...... ... ... ... .... .... .. ...

... . .... ... .... .... ...
...... .... .... .... ..... ..... ..... .. . . .... ...

....... ... ... ... .. ... ...... ... .. .... ... ... .... ...

Yeah I heard someone gave him a cheese grater for Xmas. He said it was the most violent book he'd ever read.

J

Jury

Hey Sardi

No worries mate. Here's some more from my cousin:

Message from www.adultdating.com - your dating ad has been on our website for five years now without any replies. Do you want us to try one week without a picture?

J

Jury

Husband says "My Olympic condoms arrived today. Tonight I'm going to wear a gold one". Wife says: "Why don't you wear a silver one and come second for an effing change".

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
A typical English 40 something, having split from his latest girlfriend, decided to take a vacation. He booked himself on a Caribbean cruise and proceeded to have the time of his life, that is, until the ship sank.

He found himself on an island with no other people, no supplies, nothing, only bananas and coconuts.

After about four months, he is lying on the beach one day when the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen rows up to the shore. In disbelief, he asks, 'Where did you come from? How did you get here?'

She replies, 'I rowed from the other side of the island. I landed here when my cruise ship sank.'

'Amazing,' he notes. 'You were really lucky to have a row boat wash up with you.'

'Oh, this thing?' explains the woman. 'I made the boat out of raw material I found on the island. The oars were whittled from gum tree branches. I wove the bottom from palm branches, and the sides and stern came from a Eucalyptus tree.'

'But, where did you get the tools?'

'Oh, that was no problem,' replied the woman. 'On the south side of the island, a very unusual stratum of alluvial rock is exposed. I found if I fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted into ductile iron. I used that for tools and used the tools to make the hardware.'

The guy is stunned.

'Let's row over to my place,' she says.

After a few minutes of rowing, she docks the boat at a small wharf. As the man looks to shore, he nearly falls off the boat. Before him is a stone walk leading to an exquisite bungalow painted in blue and white. While the woman ties up the rowboat with an expertly woven hemp rope, the man can only stare ahead, dumb struck.

As they walk into the house, she says casually, 'It's not much but I call it home. Sit down, please. Would you like a drink?'

'No! No thank you,' he blurts out, still dazed. 'I can't take another drop of coconut juice.'

'It's not coconut juice,' winks the woman. 'I have a still, how would you like a Pina Colada?'

Trying to hide his continued amazement, the man accepts, and they sit down on her couch to talk. After they have exchanged their stories, the woman announces, 'I'm going to slip into something more comfortable. Would you like to take a shower and shave? There is a razor upstairs in the bathroom cabinet.'

No longer questioning anything, the man goes into the bathroom. There, in the cabinet, a razor made from a piece of tortoise bone. Two shells honed to a hollow ground edge are fastened on to its end inside a swivel mechanism.

'This woman is amazing,' he muses. 'What next?'

When he returns, she greets him wearing nothing but vines, strategically positioned, and smelling faintly of gardenias. She beckons for him to sit down next to her.

'Tell me,' she begins suggestively, slithering closer to him, 'We've been out here for many months. You've been lonely. There's something I'm sure you really feel like doing right now, something you've been longing for?'

She stares into his eyes.

He can't believe what he's hearing.

'You mean' he swallows excitedly and tears start to form in his eyes.

'Don't tell me you've got Sky Sports'

S

Sardyntjie

Jury said:
Husband says "My Olympic condoms arrived today. Tonight I'm going to wear a gold one". Wife says: "Why don't you wear a silver one and come second for an effing change".

class..... ;D

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
One tthing about us boere is that we always can make a joke specially when the going gets tough. The latest its the same as going to the Kruger National Park Game reseve then watch the Springbokke playing test rugby. You have a braai, drink some cold beers and watching the Springbokke shite.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finished all three, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.

The bartender says to him, "You know, a pint goes flat after I draw it; it would taste better if you bought one at a time." The Irishman replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days we all drank together." The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.

The Irishman becomes a regular in the bar and always drinks the same way: he orders three pints and drinks the three pints by taking drinks from each of them in turn. One day, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars in the bar notice and fall silent.
When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss."

The Irishman looks confused for a moment, then light dawns in his eye and he laughs. "Oh, no," he says, "Everyone is fine. It's me..." "...I've quit drinking!"

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
The Scotsman, the Englishman and the Irishman

Ye ' know" said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home. In Glasgow there ' s a little bar called McTavish ' s and the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much that when you buy 4 drinks, he will buy the 5th drink for you."

"Well", said the Englishman, "at my local, the Red Lion, the barman there will buy you your 3rd drink after you buy the first 2"

"Ahhhhh, that ' s nothing", said the Irishman. "Back home in Dublin there ' s Ryan ' s Bar. Now the moment you set foot in the place they ' ll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like. Then when you ' ve had enough drinks they ' ll take you upstairs and see that you get laid; all on the house."

The Englishman and Scotsman immediately scorn the Irishman ' s claims, but he swears every word is true.

"Well," said the Englishman, "did this actually happen to you?"

"Not me meself, personally, no," said the Irishman, "but it did happen to me sister."

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
You race goers will love this one!!!

A group of primary school infants, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to Cheltenham races to see and learn about thoroughbred horses. When it was time to take the children to the toilet, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other. The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men's toilet when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the boys up, one by one, holding their willies to direct the flow away from their clothes.

As she lifted one, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed. Trying not to show that she was staring, the teacher said, 'You must be in year four.'

'No, madam,' he replied. 'I'm riding Silver Arrow in the 2.15.'