• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

JO'N proposes ANZAC vs LIONS after RWC2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry j

Ron Walden (29)
Picking on the best players from the two countries in each position, I can't think of any Aussies who would clearly be the best apart from Genia. In the forwards there are a few tight ones but I'd say most of the ABs would have the advantage for starting spots, S15 results don't really apply to picking individuals.

Maybe, but why would you 'pick like that'?

surely (?) there could be 'rules', why not simply equal numbers from each country. THAT will get the discussions happening, horse trading and what not. Would be interesting doing the juggling across all the positions yet within that overall framework.

hawktrain

Ted Thorn (20)
Maybe, but why would you 'pick like that'?

surely (?) there could be 'rules', why not simply equal numbers from each country. THAT will get the discussions happening, horse trading and what not. Would be interesting doing the juggling across all the positions yet within that overall framework.

Oh yeah, I agree for if it does happen in 2015, we were talking hypothetically if a team was picked right now with the best player in each position from the two countries.

terry j

Ron Walden (29)
oh, silly me. For a while there I was including SA, forgot that it was only supposed to be anzac. Was thinking more SH vs NH.

Status
Not open for further replies.