• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Jonah Lomu has Died....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
It was sad to see the headline on ABC 24 this morning: "Generous Lomu 'broke' when he died".
I guess it says a lot about the guy, that he unselfishly shared his 'rewards' with family and friends.
Maybe, much of it was spent on medical bills.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
It was sad to see the headline on ABC 24 this morning: "Generous Lomu 'broke' when he died".
I guess it says a lot about the guy, that he unselfishly shared his 'rewards' with family and friends.

No rugby fans amongst the doctors who treated him?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11582395

Nadene Lomu has an idiotic burl at fudging the books two months after husband's death

--NZ Herald--

The executor of Jonah Lomu's will is raising questions after discovering the All Black's widow made multiple changes to Companies Office documents, inserting herself as a part-owner of a company which owns a Wellington property and his trademarks.

Companies Office records show Nadene Lomu was an "authorised person" but had no stake in the ownership of Stylez Ltd before January 4 this year - almost two months after Lomu died.

But on that date and the day after, the public record shows she made multiple changes to the ownership of the company.

The Companies Office lists "Nadene Quirk" - her maiden name - as inserting "Nadene Lomu" as a 20 per cent shareholder at 1.07pm on January 4. "Yeah, baby. 20%. So easy. Just pencil my name in!"

At 4.12pm, another change was made - this time increasing her shareholding to 98 per cent. "Wow, I can put any number I want in here! Fahhk, I could take over the world at this rate. All I need is access to more papers like these!"

Five minutes later, she increased the shareholding again - it was now 99 per cent. "Yeah fuckit, I'll just take a weeeee bit more. No one will notice eh."

The following day, January 5, a final change to the ownership of the company was made, again by "Nadene Quirk". It was reduced back to 50 per cent, the records show. "Oh shit. Dad says they might notice my editing shit here. After all Jonah did die 2 months ago. 99% is a bit rugged and could be misconstrued as greedy. 50% ought to keep me in fur coats. There. 50%. I should be able to totally get away with this."

Status
Not open for further replies.