• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

June Internationals not involving Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The all blacks have to be the most luckiest team ever. That yellow card was so bad. When it happened the all blacks are running about 3 obstructions against the French as well. Maybe as well just never play and give them the win.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Fucken lol fluffybunny. Kiwis can shoulder charge fluffybunnys in the head and the French cant even do legal tackles. What the actual fuck

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
How was Sam Cane and the the replacement prop allowed to stay on the field after that head clash. Just as Sonny Bill was allowed to last year.

Steve Hanson you run a very ordinary organisation and you show yourself to be an even more ordinary man. Disgraceful that they are left on the field after that absolutely disgraceful. Your medical staff should be struck off.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How yeh hell do they get away with a stuff arm to the chin and a shoulder to the head. It's a red card. The French ones not even yellow. This is rigged

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
French look to have clocked off for the evening.

Seemed inevitable. While the yellow card was wrong -- not harsh, just straight wrong -- it really only brought the onslaught forward a few minutes. The greater involvement of Ioane, and, in particular, the injection of McKenzie's speed and Laumape's power were coming regardless.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Righto. How bout the shoulder to the head? Wonder how many points down the french would be if they hadnt been a man down and the ABs would correctly be down for the rest of the match?

At least you lot are now admitting the refereeing bias exists.
Seemed inevitable. While the yellow card was wrong -- not harsh, just straight wrong -- it really only brought the onslaught forward a few minutes. The greater involvement of Ioane, and, in particular, the injection of McKenzie's speed and Laumape's power were coming regardless.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Rieko not as fast as we keep getting told? Been chased down once and nearly chased down a second time.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Righto. How bout the shoulder to the head? Wonder how many points down the french would be if they hadnt been a man down and the ABs would correctly be down for the rest of the match?

At least you lot are now admitting the refereeing bias exists.

Look you always expect NZ to run over the top in the last half hour but the glaring mistreatment between AB players on the field and at the judiciary and everyone else is getting unbearable.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Its a joke mate
Look you always expect NZ to run over the top in the last half hour but the glaring mistreatment between AB players on the field and at the judiciary and everyone else is getting unbearable.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Even nisbett called out Ardie for cheating that last try and even said ‘yet again another call goes against the french’

P

Pokinacha

Well that was hardly unexpected. Typical darkness effort. Able to run all day, helped by horrible refereeing. I would have preferred Angus.

The French got cucked hard

Status
Not open for further replies.