• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Karmichael Hunt charged with cocaine supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Wasn't Kurtley found guilty?

the muppet somehow was still in a Wallabies jersey in Novemebr

Tiger

Alfred Walker (16)
I definitely think some of Newman's police state laws rubbed Queenslanders the wrong way. I think his worst mistake though was turning his strong-arm tactics on the traditional liberal support base, lawyers, the medical profession and the judiciary.

Can't agree with this enough. Lots of people who were relatively disinterested in politics suddenly became very passionately opposed the Libs.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
The court case isn't until March 5th.

Innocent until proven guilty IMO.

It'll just be a first mention on that date. If it proceeds to trial we could be looking at late 2015 or if it proceeds on indictment to the district court, sometime in 2016. I imagine it'll be a minor offence, dealt with in the mags court.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Its funny how when these things happen everyone always seems to know a source close to the issue :/

If you are as close to the source as you claim then expect a phone call from the CMC
I'm well aware that people peddle in gossip. If you take my comment that way, disregard them. That's fine with me. I have no desire to promote myself as someone 'in the know' for the sake of my ego.
The post I replied to suggested that another league identity may also be caught up in this. If this comes to pass, and the reference is to the person I believe it is, then I will have no sympathy for the massive fall from grace that will take place.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Wasn't Kurtley found guilty?

the muppet somehow was still in a Wallabies jersey in November
KB (Kurtley Beale) was found guilty during an internal Employer's investigation.

What he was accused of could result in a criminal investigation, if someone made a complaint. Apparently no one laid a complaint with the Police, so the only chance the judiciary is going to get their teeth into the KB (Kurtley Beale) issue will be the FairWorkAustralia case between Di and the ARU.

Being guilty of a grubby workplace act that fell below the Police interest level is a little different to what Khunt has been charged with, if he is found guilty.

BTW, I'm also not all that happy he is still in a Gold jumper, let alone a Blue jumper.

The KB (Kurtley Beale) Issue is past history and for another thread. Not sure we need to keep trying to reopen it.

T

TOCC

That's a very different tune you sing when you replace KB (Kurtley Beale) with KH.

Kurtkey was found guilty buddy...
This isn't a parochial issue, so don't turn it into one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
That's a very different tune you sing when you replace KB (Kurtley Beale) with KH.

Because KBs case caused alot more damage to Australian Rugby than this will. I doubt it will result in a smear campaign and in the wallabies being without the best possible coach like KBs did.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Also, god knows how much money the ARU have had to fork out to Di Patson. I reckon it would have been easily in the 6 figures.

T

TOCC

On the 25th October.

Thats funny mate, because when Kurtley Beale was charged with assault in 2010 and 2012 i held the same line, innocent until proven guilty... And you know what, his charges were dropped... When Kurtley was dropped for punching a team mate i held the same line, mistakes happen.. When he was dropped again i said i hope he can find support... In the long run I'l admit, i lost faith in Kurtley, i don't like the bloke and i make no apologies for getting frustrated at someone who is offered so many opportunities to turn his life around only to let the fans and those who supported him down again.

QWERTY, if you really want to turn this into a Kurtley discussion then we can, but like i said this isn't a parochial issue so stop trying to turn it into one.

D

daz

Also, god knows how much money the ARU have had to fork out to Di Patson. I reckon it would have been easily in the 6 figures.

First and final mention of Ms Patson in this thread, please.

Completely irrelevant, and will only open an old can of 'tardness.

D

daz

QWERTY, if you really want to turn this into a Kurtley discussion then we can, but like i said this isn't a parochial issue so stop trying to turn it into one.

No, you can't.

No mention of KB (Kurtley Beale) in the thread title, so let's all just move on from the old news.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
First and final mention of Ms Patson in this thread, please.

Completely irrelevant, and will only open an old can of 'tardness.

pfft but this was to break the Kurtley Beale page count.. we need a kick start ;) .. Obviously KHunt was supplying Beale.. ;) (JOKING JOKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.