• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Karmichael Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Defensively he is strong, you mentioned shoulder charges, but to be honest ive rarely seen him make them, alternatively i watched him perform a perfect 1v1 tackle on a sprinting fuifui moimoi, not a bad effort on a person recognised as hardest to tackle in nrl.

Passing and kicking game, yes he doesnt kick a whole lot, but when he has stood up to the role of playing halfback his kicking has been decent, for someone who doesnt kick he does pretty well when required to do so, ive also seen him grubber through setting up a try a few times this year already . In regards to passing, well i think you need to possibly take a look at this one again, its actually a very strong attribute of his, its countless the amount of times ive seen lockyer link with hunt close to the line with hunt creating the overlap and passing the ball to one of the wings to score, its usually a move they use at least once or twice a game.

As for the character comments, well if you want to believe everything you read then so be it, i actually know him personally and his a extremely loyal bloke, hence why he struggled to choose Australia over New Zealand, he was born in new zealand but raised in brisbane, and he loves both, hence it been a lenghty decision.

That incident with the girl and sexual assault was just that, a incident which he was cleared of any wrong doing, the club fined him for putting himself in the position to start with. In regards to that incident though, you only need to look at the fact that the girl in question was on her 'hens night', she put herself in a akward position and then regretted it laster. hence the fracus

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
it was her hen's night?

Shees.

I had spoken to a cop mate who basically aid, yeah, it was all consensual.

Status
Not open for further replies.