• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Karmichael Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Scored try of the round last weekend. Will be playing for the Tahs in 2012.

C

chief

Brumbies Guy said:
Epi said:
Scored try of the round last weekend. Will be playing for the Tahs in 2012.
isnt he on a 3 year contract?

Yes he is, but I think Epi is saying that Hunt will not be a hit in AFL, and will make the transition to Rugby, to try and represent the Wallabies.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Spook said:
Biffo said:
Selected at number 10 for Biarritz in its Heineken Cup semi final tonight.

You aren't serious? !

Tough debut in that position eh? They've got two established 10s in the squad and they throw him on against O'Gara in a HC semi! :nta:

C

chief

What channel is HEC on Foxtel? And is it live this semi final?

jauzy19

Ward Prentice (10)
Toulouse v Leinster highlights : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT4EHHZRNzg

Our scrum has been superb, we detroyed their props and they needed 3 TH props for the whole match. One more time Albacete, Jauzion and Poitrenaud were everywhere on the ground. Skrela incredibly good MOTM. For Leinster, aussie first five Shaun Berne has been excellent too, 100% at goal kicks.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Midnight on ESPN - Which I don't get... :angryfire: There is a feed on justin.tv but I'm not going to stay up incase it goes down which will make me really pissed.

Be great if someone could record it and put together a package or something...

C

chief

Epi said:
Midnight on ESPN - Which I don't get... :angryfire: There is a feed on justin.tv but I'm not going to stay up incase it goes down which will make me really pissed.

Yeah, I think I might stay up as well, as I don't get ESPN either

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Leinster got the tactics wrong. should have run it more and kept ball in hand. shame

Grandmaster Flash

Johnnie Wallace (23)
chief said:
Epi said:

Yeah, I think I might stay up as well, as I don't get ESPN either

Hmm can't seem to find a legit feed link on justin.tv, any ideas?

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Biffo said:
Spook said:
Biffo said:
Selected at number 10 for Biarritz in its Heineken Cup semi final tonight.

You aren't serious? !

I am. Please watch and report.

Just saw this thread...watching the game in question now...Hunt steady, seems like he's playing AFL with all his tactical kicking and also bit of league there with his passing like a mungo, not putting a foot wrong yet but not setting the world alight...

10mins into 2nd half, Munster winning 7-6...

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
I watched a fairly patchy feed. Hunt seemed to go quite OK. I will watch the replay tomorrow night for a good view of it.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
James Buchanan said:
Final Score was 18-7, according to scrum.com.

You forgot to put in the winning team's name... ::) ;)

Biarritz... (drum roll)...on the back of six penalities from their former French halfback...think Hunt played the whole of the match...he will be there on the big day in Paris on May 22nd!

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Karmichael Hunt apparently played a text-book northern hemisphere fly-half game. Who would have thunk it?

Well done to him.. :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.