• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spirit of cupertino

You're not suggesting the ARU wouldn't be using world's best practice, are you? I'd like to see some of the business manager's business reports and reccommendations.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Being subject of unfounded speculation, rumour, and innuendo, and also being accused of being responsible for everything short of the genocide in the Balkans on various internet forums is one thing.

Having your personal and professional life subject to the same in the "regular" media would test Mother Therese, let alone a "normal" person.

No matter how poor the person may or may not have been have been at their job, you'd have to feel some sympathy for them for what they have been put through recently. There is still little evidence that has come to light as to what "crime" they have committed to warrant this attention.

Well done to all the Di haters. This will probably cost the ARU a pretty penny and it is not as if they have plenty of pennies in the kitty to splash about the joint.

Solution: Increase the junior playing levy for 2015.

S

spirit of cupertino

^^^ You miss the point HJ. It is the lack of policy and procedure carried out by the ARU that is being exposed. If the business manager gets a pay-out then good luck to her, (but this won't happen if the qualifications are bogus.)

S

spirit of cupertino

What purpose would that serve?

Do you demand the same from Power Companies when deciding which supplier you will use, or from the local council before voting?

It would show whether it was a fictional job created for the comfort of the coach or a professional position.

T

Train Without a Station

It would show whether it was a fictional job created for the comfort of the coach or a professional position.

The coach creates the structure. You're being absolutely ridiculous treating this like a rigid government organisation when it is not the case.

Parse

Bill Watson (15)
With Patston gone that makes way for the 'Spanish ARU Inquisition' to let KB (Kurtley Beale) off with a fine, probation and maybe a game or 2 suspension (which he has already started serving).

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
They just had Rebecca Wilson on MMM talking about this cluster fuck. Storm in a teacup blown all out of proportion and into the puplic space.

Marto doesn't think Link will survive.

What an absolute mess.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
The Herald seems to be gunning for anyone and everyone in this saga except for the common denominator, KB (Kurtley Beale).

I suppose it is too much to expect some balanced reporting.

Do the crew at Fairfax know something that we don't yet, and is that knowledge is driving their agenda, or are they just still operating under "Grumbles Rules" despite the person moving on some time ago?

Was KB (Kurtley Beale) in Dublin last year, and if so, which group was he in?
I think you are right about the crew at fair fax.
In the most recent article,about Patston resigning they make the point they were told of her resignation when they were requesting further clarification about her work history.
They have gone hard on this subject from the get go.

I get two things out of this.
1. It might well be too late to save Link.
2. I feel really sorry for her.She was employed in a back office role,and her integrity, her qualifications and her personal life has been public property for a week.

Yeah,Link is in the same boat,but he knew this,when he started lobbying for the job years ago.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
With Patston gone that makes way for the 'Spanish ARU Inquisition' to let KB (Kurtley Beale) off with a fine, probation and maybe a game or 2 suspension (which he has already started serving).

There are some folk on here that speak highly about the Judge who will conduct the investigation.

If, and that is a Tin Foil Hat if, there is going to be any cover up, I suspect that it would occur AFTER the Judge has completed their work and submitted their findings.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Link safe, safe and safe...., but the teflon has some cracks;

Di's gone and I bet with the purseful of "gold";

Kurtley will be gone, never to play for the Wallabies again;

The "Di-gate" saga, will be shortly in the past and be treated accordingly.

^^^^^^^, particularly when Australia wins next weekend.

For Australian rugby in general, this game is one of the most important ones in history to win, for a number of reasons.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
The man whose claims to fame are overrunning in the in-goal at Ballymore and coaching BGS 1st XV; pretty much all of the shit he says is in line with this.

What upsets me about it all is how openly so many in the media are calling for blood today.

From what Rececca Wilson said, it is mess started by a juvenile joke gone bad. It got into the public domain and has spun out of control.

How many are getting backed into a corner here by a rabid media?

Status
Not open for further replies.