• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

lions are just big pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rant

Fred Wood (13)
picturing this english birds mum on the sidelines shaking her head thinking;

'if only she'd done dance lessons like i told her instead of this rugby business she would have learnt to step'.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
I have my M-I-L staying with us (she's from the U.K.) and a few times she's said "It's boiling".

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
3660_4715880336401_1778063236_n_zps929683dd.jpg

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
So who takes TRC?

In my own opinion, the Rugby Championship occurs too soon after the Lions tour to allow for any change over - a simple announcement that Deans will 'step down' after the Championship is forseeable... I note also that Mcenzie is (perhaps reasonably) aiming some fairly direct attacks on Deans in the press this morning - regarding Cooper - and so that suggests he may not see him as 'a factor' for two much longer - its proof of nothing, but it reinforces my own belief on this...

I believe that Ewan was tapped on the shoulder around the same time as the Irish were talking to him.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
anyone got any suggestions for what we could call the lions supports ?
i was thinkin along the lines of 'the pale skins' or 'the rain lovers'

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
so where possible i think this should be the image used for the lions
anyone remember his name from wizard of oz?

Attachments

• cowardly lion.jpg
    cowardly lion.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 194

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
haha i was more referring to the fact they live in a part of the world where it rains all the time
Just like Sydney at the moment!
I grew up in a part of the world where it rains almost every week (almost every day some months), but nothing I experienced was like that game in Newcastle last year - lets hope it doesnt happen again!

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
From 2017 the Lions squad must now include at least one each of the following:

+ White player
+ Black player
+ Asian player
+ Left-handed player
+ Fat player
+ Thin player
+ Female player
+ Pensioner
+ Child
+ One visually impaired player (with guide dog permitted)
+ Baby
+ Wheelchair bound player
+ Soccer player
+ Non-South African
+ Somebody called Nomble (because it is such a cool name).

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
time to send these pale skins back to where the sun dont shine!
best line ive heard over the series>

"you're just jealous because your ancestors didn't steal enough to live here"

>it was on this site- but i cant find it again haha would happily give credit if i could

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
time to send these pale skins back to where the sun dont shine!
best line ive heard over the series>

"you're just jealous because your ancestors didn't steal enough to live here"

>it was on this site- but i cant find it again haha would happily give credit if i could
It was Pfitzy, here: http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/threads/wallaby-fan-buildup.13111/#post-508980

I've already dropped a few on some Poms at the Tahs game: my favourite being "you're just jealous because your ancestors didn't steal enough to live here"

Status
Not open for further replies.