• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Live Chat Japan France!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRIX

I lived in France for 5 years and played for Stade Francais U/19's but letsss gooo 日本国!

B

BRIX

Good to see your not watching the replay again, Mark. How's the hangover? :lmao:

twenty seven

Tom Lawton (22)
How did France get that first try. Bad refing from Walsh. Player must release the ball when tackled and falls to the ground - tackler released. Bad, bad miss by Walsh. Hate to see the underdogs get caned from crap like that.

B

BRIX

Thought Japan had more Tongans in the team

I distinctly remember a bald one who played in the forwards not too long ago.

On another note, very vocal crowd, would have been a great fixture to watch at a great stadium. Gordo & Foxy in da booth on the 45 inch flat ain't bad either though

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Japan vs Tonga + Japan vs Canada = hope the record shifts from 1 win 1 draw & 18 losses in 6 RWC.

B

BRIX

Again, scrum should have been reset. Walshy loves himself with his little tattoo

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw. Walsh has got most scrum calls right i reckon. That last one went the wrong way, but tough call considering Japan are getting dominated every other scrum anyway. If Japan were dominating like that, everyone would be calling for penalties the other way.

BarneySF

Bob Loudon (25)
I feel like Anne Frank watching this on my laptop in the darkness - bloody daughter asleep in next room. She'd be a nazi I spose

Status
Not open for further replies.