• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Men behaving badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spooony

Spooony. The joke is amsuing, albeit well worn in. Your avatar is, however, truly disturbing. If I have to take a dump at work today I may just go in the stairwell if I can't get the image of your avatar out of my head.
There you go better now?

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
The worry with QC (Quade Cooper) is that he swore himself off grog after his previous 'incident', and thereafter played very well.
So what's to happen now when he retrns to the playing field?

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
The worry with QC (Quade Cooper) is that he swore himself off grog after his previous 'incident', and thereafter played very well.
So what's to happen now when he retrns to the playing field?

I have said my piece on this already, the only thing i don't like is that he was 'allegedly' on the grog, and if he was he shouldn't be just simply for the reason of getting his knee right ASAP.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I feel sorry for Quade......he mus have some really crappy drinking mates.

My boys wouldn't let me get so pissed that I end up 'allegedly' stealing laptops, getting kicked outta bars etc....

.....and he probably shouted drinks all night as well.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think this whole thing is overblown, they probably just looked at Quade's dead eyes and thought, this bloke is fucked! he can't even move in a straight line... he was probably desi driver.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I feel sorry for Quade......he mus have some really crappy drinking mates.

My boys wouldn't let me get so pissed that I end up 'allegedly' stealing laptops, getting kicked outta bars etc....

.....and he probably shouted drinks all night as well.

You know what they say. A good mater will ome and bail you out at 2 in the morning. A really good mate will be sitting beside you. Maybe he has really good mates?

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Spooony, have to agree not a fan of your avatar. Looks like Mat Dunning after a month on Ice.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I was just wondering how spoony managed to get close enough to Phil Waugh after a game to take that photo

S

spooony

I was just wondering how spoony managed to get close enough to Phil Waugh after a game to take that photo
lol reminds me Uli Schmidt who was a dirty bugger but was a doctor in profession. They said he was creating patients for himself with all the broken noses he caused

S

spooony

Was woundering how you had got into my house that early in the morning.

Your new one is so cute. Aww......
It was between Sniper puss and this one
SteroidMan.jpg

But talking about bad blokes anyone heard of this one? Barney Dalton. This guy you don't wanna cross path with when he was still alive
111010-razor-rooster.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/n...lay-rugby-league/story-e6frfgbo-1226114046594

Status
Not open for further replies.