• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Blog Post: 2015 Sebel Australian Schools Rugby Union Championships – Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

G&GR News Bot

The 41st Sebel Australian Schools Rugby Union Championships starts on Monday, 29 June 2015 at St Ignatius’ College, Riverview, in Sydney. The Australian Schools Rugby Union Championships {the “Nationals”] are the highest level of U18 year old state representation and competition in Australia. The Nationals are administered by the Australian Schools Rugby Union (ASRU). The […]
The post 2015 Sebel Australian Schools Rugby Union Championships – Preview appeared first on Green and Gold Rugby.

Click this link to read the full article...

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Very good summary, hope you are going to do the post mortem too? I'm tipping there might be a mention or two of the Vic (Rebels) team in there. They may be the dark horse for a Bronze.

Onside

Frank Nicholson (4)
Thanks for the excellent preview. According to the ASRU website the first game on Mon at 1000 is VIC v NSW 1, not NSW 11 v NSW 1 as listed in the preview.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
My mistake - now fixed.

I should have spotted the mistake because Brian Westlake told me that the two NSW teams are not due to meet until the last game of the tournament.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Very good summary, hope you are going to do the post mortem too? I'm tipping there might be a mention or two of the Vic (Rebels) team in there. They may be the dark horse for a Bronze.

I think it is not too far away from either Vic, ACT or WA making it into a top four finish. Maybe this is the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.