• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand v Wallabies, Eden Park, Sat 22nd October

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Perenara just sold two horrible passes/options to his teammates. Something Smith doesn't do.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The wallabies look like they have 3 extra players on the field. In past games it looked the other way around round

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

When it's turnover ball and Wallabies have advantage they really need to chance their hand more, that was a shit pass to no one and a wasted opportunity

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Diverse attack by the wallabies, but not coming away with the points. Still too many mistakes at the end.

Foley playing well. Arnold having a screamer.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Few uncharacteristic AB errors coupled with much better retention with the ball by the Wobs has the side looking ok. Except Foley (wink wink for those with no sarcasm filter eg Slim293).

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Considering we gifted them 10 points and made some very silly errors the scoreline isn't to bad.
The scary point will come at the 60 minute mark

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Se we give away 3 easy trys to the all blacks and work hard as hell to score one.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.