• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Northern Hemisphere Rugby

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I think he might be referring to U20s, but it’s easy to see that would be confusing as this thread is mostly test match results

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
ach24u8yl7na1.png

English media and @rodha in 3... 2... 1...

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
That was an enjoyable game. France at their best. There is something very wrong with this English team for the amount of talent they supposedly have over there. I don't know what it is, because I see some of the skill these players shows with their club teams, but the sum of the parts is just not working here.

Last edited:

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
great game this am, Sco v Ire, absolutely brutal defence by both sides in the first half. three australians playing a prominent part, one at least would be very handy down here in Melbourne now.

Kevin77

Fred Wood (13)
great game this am, Sco v Ire, absolutely brutal defence by both sides in the first half. three australians playing a prominent part, one at least would be very handy down here in Melbourne now.
Was a belter of a game.

Ireland losing so many to injury (and early) and still performing.

rodha

Dave Cowper (27)
Someone has taken Borthwick's loss hard...
Borthwick's simply having some teething issues, 4 games in, obviously still bedding in the new structures... invariably it takes a while to implement (when coming after a coach of Eddie's nature) as the players must first have the destructive ingrained Eddieizim's flushed out of their system's - it's akin to drawing poison from a wound!

Besides - he clearly views this 6 Nation's campaign as merely a training run for the World Cup as England have a great draw and are going to send Eddie's boys packing in the semi's don't ya know??

Last edited:

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Was a belter of a game.

Ireland losing so many to injury (and early) and still performing.
The Irish machine just keeps rolling on. I feel like that is only really one cog they still haven't entirely worked out... but otherwise they are looking so well coached this team.

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
Dempsey gets man of the match in a game where Scottish 10 Blair Kinghorn scores a hat-trick of tries. He has a big motor but other than for depth I don't think we are missing him with the genuine points of difference we have at 6/8.

Likewise with Hansen and Tuipulotu, they are classy players that have made big waves over there but wouldn't be in my extended squads for a RWC.

Top Bottom