• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

November Internationals not involving Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What channel is the nz Ireland game on? I can't find it

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wait. Are you guys serious. ? No all blacks tests ? Or bokke. What a Fucking joke. Not happy.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Wait. Are you guys serious. ? No all blacks tests ? Or bokke. What a Fucking joke. Not happy.

The Barbarians Twitter feed is giving decent running commentary - @barbarian_fc

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What about the ba ba game? I'm ringing foxtel tomrorow. getting a discount.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Luke Morahan is really proving he should be in the Wallabies squad... Not too late for it, could pick him up on the way to Scotland.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Irish player holding his head after lifting tackle trying to pretend. Cheeky bastard.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I'm curious. Has anyone ever actually seen a player "brought down safely" in a "lifting tackle"? I'm pretty sure this is some impossible action that can only theoretically be achieved by putting the tackled player down back on his feet or some such. Anything else seems to be deemed to be "driving the player into the ground".

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Try nowhere to be seen, given somehow.

The referee asked for reasons not to award the try. There would have to be conclusive proof that the try was not scored for the try to not be awarded. In this case the absence of evidence favours the attacking team.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
The referee asked for reasons not to award the try. There would have to be conclusive proof that the try was not scored for the try to not be awarded. In this case the absence of evidence favours the attacking team.

Point being, why'd he ask that? The dude claiming the try was on top of other players.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Gives penalty for offside, but warns halfback for deliberatey passing it into him.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Change of personnel really starting to hurt the All Blacks. Backline combo's are different. Lineout having a shocker without 3 first pick locks.

Status
Not open for further replies.