• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NPC Rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
PaarlBok said:
Auckland winning 25-20 & Cantabs 5-3. Close games and knew for some reason I shouldnt have picked the BoP lot. :angryfire:
Hey that was my call you followed, I put my hand up! :mad:

A

Alis Choice

Whilst I was happy with the result, the Canty v Northland game was the ugliest game of rugby I have ever seen.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Results from the other games:
Tasman v Otago 21-21
Southland v N Harbour 43-7 (ah siesa Virgie, what a hiding)
Wellington v Waikato 45-33 (look like my Kaito lot at least show some guts there in Smellinton)

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
OK so yesterday the Cantabs winning 37-20 and me and Lander cellebrate that one. This morning two games, anyone watching and inform us?

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Scorz said:
www.nzherald.co.nz used to have a live scores page in the sports section. i can't visit the site anymore.
Its a bit frustrating, know we have a mod here like Jury , the best man in the business and no news at all. Time he earn his coin in this place. :thumb

M

Mainlander

PaarlBok said:
Scorz said:
www.nzherald.co.nz used to have a live scores page in the sports section. i can't visit the site anymore.
Its a bit frustrating, know we have a mod here like Jury , the best man in the business and no news at all. Time he earn his coin in this place. :thumb

Yeah and he's been known to do good live scoreing posts in the past.

Pull finger Jury.... We over here will want the finals at least.

Scarfman can you change the Kiwi Mods job discription... and add a fine for non preformance. :lmao:

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Ok much easier to ask here then on TSF. Auckland got a roasting from the Wellingtonners. Now Jury will take even longer to appear again. Myself had that one all wrong and look to me the Wellingtonners sure look like stepping up a level after the S14. Virgil's Harbour look like falling apart and vok my tippings even more. Kaito also losing to HB but at least look like showing some fight.

Next round:
Week 9

25 Sep
Bay of Plenty v Southland
Mt Maunganui
7:05 pm
(pretty difficult this one?)

26 Sep
Waikato v Otago
Hamilton
7:35 pm

(Kaito cant lose against the head bangers)
26 Sep
Taranaki v Counties Man
NPlymouth

27 Sep
N Harbour v Auckland
Albany
2:35 pm
(Eina Virgie!)

27 Sep
Wellington v Tasman
Wellington
5:30 pm
(Easy as pie)

27 Sep
Canterbury v Hawke's Bay
Christchurch
(Easy as pie)

28 Sep
Northland v Manawatu
Whangarei
2:35 pm
(???????)

Two rounds remaining and it will get to desperate stage now for the bottom lot.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Scorers:

Bay of Plenty 24 (Nigel Hunt, Ruki Tipuna, Lance MacDonald tries; Mike Delany 3 con pen) Southland 22 (Jimmy Cowan, Matt Saunders, Kendrick Lynn tries; Blair Stewart con, pen; Robbie Robinson con). HT: 21-10

BoPigs very lucky to win this one. ::)

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Scorz said:
Why? Dont have live scores there for NPC. Frustrating and cant find any, tried the Fern but only got a cold shoulder. Maybe a to hot MooLoo supporter by the look of it. :nta: They dont even like my nicks I gave them vokken head banggers. :-\

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
PaarlBok said:
Scorz said:
Why? Dont have live scores there for NPC. Frustrating and cant find any, tried the Fern but only got a cold shoulder. Maybe a to hot MooLoo supporter by the look of it. :nta: They dont even like my nicks I gave them vokken head banggers. :-\
Because they let Ratpoo write for them and he's a piece of shit. I boycotted the page. O0

www.allblacks.com will have them all there and a link to live scoring somewhere too though mate.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Scorz said:
Because they let Ratpoo write for them and he's a piece of shit. I boycotted the page. O0

www.allblacks.com will have them all there and a link to live scoring somewhere too though mate.
Ratpoo, who the hell is that? :nta:

I tried that All Black one and only reports once the game is finished. Thats one place we are ahead of you lot, even some of our club games got live scoring on sarugby.net or superrugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.