• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Rd 2: Qld Country v Canberra Vikings - Sunday 3pm

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
front-row secured the field position, so its fitting that a prop scored that try. Harry Hooper over for first points of the match

Daveyyyyy

Frank Nicholson (4)
That kick for touch off the penalty shows me that QC (Quade Cooper) should be utilising that wind as much as possible this half

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
QLD Country are missing their penetration they have had in previous years with Tupou, Timu and CFS

Finsbury Girl

Trevor Allan (34)
They definitely need to be looking to use Stewart and Campbell a bit more in space.

Wilson is an absolute beast.

B

Bobby Sands

Paddy James run great angles. Educated, dare I say it Nudgee footballer..

B

Bobby Sands

Muirhead a very good QLD back that never got a look in in our system unfortunately. Played 2nd XV at BSHS.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Muirhead a very good QLD back that never got a look in in our system unfortunately. Played 2nd XV at BSHS.

Pretty sure he played a bit of 1st XV Rugby, and played for Brisbane City in the inaugural year of the NRC. But yeah, he certainly worked hard for his higher honours.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Solid effort by this young Queensland Country forward pack, there's no shortage of physicality despite their young age

B

Bobby Sands

Pretty sure he played a bit of 1st XV Rugby, and played for Brisbane City in the inaugural year of the NRC. But yeah, he certainly worked hard for his higher honours.

He and Kerevi played mainly 2nd XV behind that legendary BSHS team.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Solid physical game, i thought it was the Queensland Country forward pack which set the conditions for that win, very impressive by all 8 of them.

Finsbury Girl

Trevor Allan (34)
Solid effort by this young Queensland Country forward pack, there's no shortage of physicality despite their young age

They've been very good. Work hard and the set piece is excellent. Core of the Reds for the next umpteen years.

The weak link for me is 7 need a Jeeps man there ;)

Excellent win to the mighty Country.

Cannot wait until next week, I'll be at Woolhara Oval to watch the boys smash some cockroaches.