• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC RD2: Sydney Rays vs Canberra Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Latinipulu nearly gets his second in the corner, but just loses it over the line.........

HT Vikings 28 - Sydney 7

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Tahs recruitment please take note this is what a light mobile pack looks like vs a real forward pack. Getting smashed, steamrolled and owned.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
I feel sorry for the young Rays flyhalf. Young and struggling at this level.

What he's doing there is beyond me. He's clearly out of his depth. I'm all for talent id and may be the kid has promise but he should at least play a season at 10 in grade first instead of throwing him to the wolves in the NRC. Crazy.

Blazing Saddles

Sydney Middleton (9)
What he's doing there is beyond me. He's clearly out of his depth. I'm all for talent id and may be the kid has promise but he should at least play a season at 10 in grade first instead of throwing him to the wolves in the NRC. Crazy.
Could not even make 10 in his colts side..Lots of surprise Randwick selections bought in late.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Second half begins........

Hansen has come on for Peni, who again, I haven't been impressed by.........

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hawera turns what looked like a bit of indecision into a beautiful short pass to Ikitau who slices through the defence............

After some hit ups from the forwards, Lonergan picks up the ball from the back of the ruck and dives over.

Hawera converts:

Vikings 35 - Syd 7

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
The commentators have a woody for Swinton. I've never thought much of him. Sort of player that most of his toughness comes from his haircut.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Mack Hansen bags a try near the left hand corner after some soft tackles from the Rays.........

Hawera converts another tricky one:

42 - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.