• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Rnd 2: Sydney Rays v Perth Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Out of curiosity only caught the second half but did Angus Ta'avao play for the Rays tonight, I don't remember seeing him?

T

TOCC

Looking through the photos, the Rays Lock Nick Palmer needs to sort out his tackling style, he was guilty of 2 shoulder charges at players heads tonight, think he got a YC for one of them, should have been a red

T

TOCC

Thanks, i normally use a Nikon D90, but i have a Nikon 7100 and a 400mm lens on loan from work at the moment that I've used the last 2 weeks. That was the first night game I've ever done, so working out the right settings for that took a little while.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Looking through the photos, the Rays Lock Nick Palmer needs to sort out his tackling style, he was guilty of 2 shoulder charges at players heads tonight, think he got a YC for one of them, should have been a red

Pretty sure only Spirit players got cards.

T

TOCC

Pretty small to be honest, although the 6:30pm kick off time and the fact it has been raining solid all day would have impacted on that

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Pretty small to be honest, although the 6:30pm kick off time and the fact it has been raining solid all day would have impacted on that

Small but hopefully a passionate one. 6:30pm kick off on Friday night in Sydney is just stupid.

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
no yellow for Rays shoulder charge-yellow for similar action from spirit player
consistancy please

(not suggesting that this had a major impact on result)

T

TOCC

no yellow for Rays shoulder charge-yellow for similar action from spirit player
consistancy please

(not suggesting that this had a major impact on result)

There were actually 2 shoulder cards from the same Ray's player, and one certainly warranted a yellow card..

But agreed, this didn't have a major impact on the result, but still need consistency in the refereeing

Status
Not open for further replies.