• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Rnd 5: NSW Country Eagles v Perth Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Perth Spirit:
Team: 1. Laione Mulikihaamea, 2. Harry Scoble, 3. Shambeckler Vui, 4. Kieran Stringer, 5 Ross Haylett-Petty., 6. Brynard Stander, 7. Hadleigh May, 8. Ben McCalman, 9. Michael Ruru, 10. Jono Lance (c), 11. Eric Vasukicakau, 12. Ben Tapuai, 13. Ammon Matuauti, 14. Marcel Brache, 15. Maniera Eden

Reserves: 16. Tom Sheminant, 17. Nick McLennan, 18. Jermaine Ainsley, 19. Onehunga Havili, 20. Russell Burges, 21. Ian Prior, 22. AJ Alatimu, 23.Louie David.

Reactions: NTT

terry j

Ron Walden (29)
damn, was looking forward to it.

I do understand re the weather tho, out place is so damned waterlogged. Lucky I got the driveway done just before this wet spell, there is no way in hell we would have been able to get out.

N

NTT

Im hearing that Tetera Falkner is a late change for Nick McLennan. No official word yet though.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Im hearing that Tetera Falkner is a late change for Nick McLennan. No official word yet though.

It'll be a shame if they drop Vui next week to make room for him, he's a bloke that took a massive punt to go west.

Is Vui signed already for 2017?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Endeavour Oval is the worst wet weather ground in our region, if not the state. That said, the amount of rain that we've had is unprecedented and with Emus hosting the grand finals last weekend this game was always going to be in trouble.

Disappointed though, I was on the Elders gravy train for a road trip over for this one. Will now be having a run in Golden Oldies instead!

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
My Foxtel programming has this as the televised game for Saturday. Starting 1.00pm(WST) live on Fox Sports 2.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
My Foxtel programming has this as the televised game for Saturday. Starting 1.00pm(WST) live on Fox Sports 2.

502 has a NZ game and a replay on my set in SA. Given that the match is a double-header, it would have been a no-brainer to televise both games. But it seems nobody thought of it.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Foxtel fella told me the schedule was already set, hence no early match. Beautiful sunny day, loads of cuzzy bros. Jock can do the score updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.