• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Rnd 6: QLD Country v NSW Country - 6 Oct Bond University, Gold Coast

B

Bobby Sands

Staniforth isn't a starting player for the Tahs, he played less Super Rugby then Hockings in 2019

How about heavily experienced seasoned Waratahs?

Please don't write anything inane back.

Harry Wilson is incredible, never seen anything like him. I imagine from what I've heard about Sloane, they might be a similar.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
How about heavily experienced seasoned Waratahs?

Please don't write anything inane back.

Harry Wilson is incredible, never seen anything like him. I imagine from what I've heard about Sloane, they might be a similar.

Ah back to your usual smug self.. don't come to a forum and start a conversation with someone if you don't want them to respond. Feel free to ignore my comments and not engage with me if you don't like what i have to say, but i won't stop posting just because you dont like my opinion.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Well what an odd match, Queensland Country were woeful for 50mins and finally started executing basic skills in the last 30min.

NSW Country defended incredibly in the first half, some real starch and physicality in their tackles, NRC 2019 has come a long way since the "tackling optional" beginnings back in the 1st season.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
..and the QLDC player still playing Ned well after the whistle had been blown for the rolling maul try. Lots of off the ball action going on from both sides.

Doesnt give anyone the right to throw an elbow.

Finsbury Girl

Trevor Allan (34)
Well get out of jail.

I agree with the commentary strange subs from NSW country let QLD back in the game.

Touches of the sublime with some absolute dross thrown in.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
NSWC will be filthy loosing that. QLDC were so poor except for one or two moments. McDermott, Stewart, Wilson winning it for them.

Finsbury Girl

Trevor Allan (34)
Well what an odd match, Queensland Country were woeful for 50mins and finally started executing basic skills in the last 30min.

NSW Country defended incredibly in the first half, some real starch and physicality in their tackles, NRC 2019 has come a long way since the "tackling optional" beginnings back in the 1st season.

I've seen some absolute quality football this season. This comp deserves more publicity.