• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2018

Tip the 2018 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters

Armchair Selector

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Can confirm it’s back to Scots Day!
168e5b6ad0d6e324647bda14460da4ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Forgot to update

Joeys 3rd 17 Scots 7
Joeys 16A 40 Scots 7
Joeys 15A 45 Scots 0
Joeys 14A 30 Scots 24
Joeys 13A 64 Scots 7

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
The Joeys U16s have had a strong day:

16As won 40 to 7
16Bs won 52 to 7
16Cs won 91 to 0
16Ds won 94 to 5
16Es won 80 to 7

All against Scots

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
Just back from Kings where in front of a tiny crowd - there were more and more enthusiastic TAS supporters than Kings - TAS defeated Kings thirds by, I think, 45-12. The Kings boys did not give up but TAS just had more firepower. For Joker, I cannot give a food report because there was no food! I had not realised that this was the only match so there was no food open. I arrived home hungry with my $20 note still unbroken!

Any other thirds results? I saw that Shore had won by a considerable margin.

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
Just back from Kings where in front of a tiny crowd - there were more and more enthusiastic TAS supporters than Kings - TAS defeated Kings thirds by, I think, 45-12. The Kings boys did not give up but TAS just had more firepower. For Joker, I cannot give a food report because there was no food! I had not realised that this was the only match so there was no food open. I arrived home hungry with my $20 note still unbroken!

Any other thirds results? I saw that Shore had won by a considerable margin.

The SJ 17 Scots 7 came up while I was typing. Grammar v View? This might be the competition decider. decider