• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2018

Tip the 2018 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
A very stop start game with Shore right in this due to Joeys turnovers or ill discipline. A game the ref is clearly having an impact on. Very different from last weeks flowing spectacle.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Hafl time 12-12. Joeys are stupid. Yes, stupid. When you are being penalized the message is clear from the ref..."I am the star of this show like my brother (see video), but by the way, you are annoying me by doing the following, so please stop it!". Joeys keep making the same errors and keep getting pinched. The moment they stop, they will do better.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Hafl time 12-12. Joeys are stupid. Yes, stupid. When you are being penalized the message is clear from the ref."I am the star of this show like my brother (see video), but by the way, you are annoying me by doing the following, so please stop it!". Joeys keep making the same errors and keep getting pinched. The moment they stop, they will do better.

Nigel Owens?

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
A massive hole opens up from a lineout for Nick Murray and he runs 35m untouched to score 15m to right of the posts. Joeys 19 Shore 12

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Good strong run by Heaven quick ball to Creagh who darts through, breaks a tackle and takes it round under the dot. Joeys 26 Shore 12

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Joeys have stopped offending and have retained possession and are piling on pressure and points. Lovely run around from Gibbs to Creagh with cutout to Ryan who scores out wide. Joeys 31 Shore 12

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joeys woken up. Joeys 31 shore 12. Must have been a good half time talk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach threatened them with a typical Joeys dinner if they lost

images