1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2019

Discussion in 'Schoolboy Rugby' started by SonnyDillWilliams, Aug 20, 2018.

1. brumbiesrugby Cyril Towers (30)

Some context would help us all appreciate that a little more.
  2. Joker Nicholas Shehadie (39)

OUCH!!!!!!! Azzuri will be mortified. Pre-seaon favourites now lose two games. Well done Newington. I expcet B&W will be all over this for us later.
  3. jason Culina Frank Row (1)

Joker, up for a beer at Jacks
  4. Joker Nicholas Shehadie (39)

YES...but must find my son first who is heading off with a mate tonight. He wants $$$$
  5. Quick Hands David Wilson (68)

:):):)
  6. Rumb dower Bob McCowan (2)

New 36 kings17
    Quick Hands likes this.
  7. Balmain Subbies Ted Fahey (11)

With 7 minutes left it was 19 to 17. Riverview had an attacking scrum on the Scots 10 m. Riverview won the scrum however the Scots half back kick the ball free to a Scots forward here in 90 m to score in the corner. Mossman converted and 6 mins of nail-biting rugby played out.till the final whilste
  8. Joker Nicholas Shehadie (39)

well done Quick Hands. Match details if you can at Bellevue or maybe sidesteppa was there? Video maybe later?
  9. Joker Nicholas Shehadie (39)

Now that was a cracker of a game. Wet?
  10. Rob hart Darby Loudon (17)

Scots win in the forwards again lots of mistakes and penalties made / conceded. It was not pretty but we will take it.
    Quick Hands and Joker like this.
  11. Joker Nicholas Shehadie (39)

Riverview lads head back home across the water

[IMG]
  12. Balmain Subbies Ted Fahey (11)

Sorry guys just got caught in the crowd after amazing match. View backs were skillful and kicked very very well to.put Scots backs under pressure however their forwards could not dominate and lost a few key lineouts. Scots back were unimaginative but did what they had to do. Mossman hot and cold
    Joker likes this.
  13. Joker Nicholas Shehadie (39)

Understandable. Enjoy the holidays. Looking forward to seeing you at Hunters Hill soon. Joeys forwards struggled at times with thee pick and drive. Something I know schools will exploit.
    Quick Hands likes this.
  14. Incompetent Crockpot Bob McCowan (2)

Good game down at Bellevue Hill. After the rain started coming down, errors came from the forwards on both sides. Some questionable touchie work, I must say.

Hoo roo
  15. Quick Hands David Wilson (68)

Full time?
  16. SonnyDillWilliams Nev Cottrell (35)

How good was brial(8) today!

And views Schmidt (5)

Both are sure things for what should be a monster gps pack
    Rob hart likes this.
  17. SonnyDillWilliams Nev Cottrell (35)

18. sidesteppa Darby Loudon (17)

I was there. Footage not the best [cold, rain, wind, obstructed view]. Going out for curry tonight, need it to warm up. Should be able to post some vid footage on sunday [try]; then game highlights up on monday hopefully. Tense game. View ahead at halftime, despite playing into the wind. Then the wind died down in the second half.
    Joker and Quick Hands like this.
  19. Quick Hands David Wilson (68)

My cattle dog inside the Kings flock gave me the word on the centres early
    Joker likes this.
  20. sniper123 Frank Row (1)

Good game at Bellevue Hill. Predictions were accurate as once the rain started coming down Scot's looked the more consistent of the sides. Good game from View's 5/8 Bowen with a strong kicking game. In regards to the corner try that put Scot's on top there was some shocking refereeing not having a go at the refs but that was a clear brain fade with multiple penalties being conceded by Scot's earlier on in the play. Overall View were the better side, but Scot's lucky to come away with it they should be thanking the rain.
    avacadologistics likes this.