• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2020

Rob hart

Ted Thorn (20)
Mean Time after travelling the great divide the diminutive Scots Front Row has to meet its fate as underdogs at Hunters Hill
Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 9.19.34 pm.png

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Mean Time after travelling the great divide the diminutive Scots Front Row has to meet its fate as underdogs at Hunters Hill

Been a while since that hat was worn by Scots supporters. I am sure tomorrow's result will throw up more questions than it answers. Both teams with limited prep considering everything going on. Joeys at home are hard. Hard track, sure footing and a slick back line. Scots will be trying many combinations just like Joeys so as a game it will probably not be a cracker but more of an opposed training run with oranges. Every team must settle quickly and previous combinations will be key. Joeys scrum should be strong. Backs? Unsure as there are questions in there. A year 10 center as well (2019 Under 15 gen blue). Last time they had a year 10 back it was K. Beale.

Remember this one Rob. Came out before the 2018 TSC v SJC game. What a finish!

Ee0Le8qUcAAxmce

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Thanks for the introduction Joker
Would you mind giving me a rundown of some of the other heavyweights in the forum?

Cheers

Stick around and you will work it out. Just play nice.
Quickie, Inside, Sonny, B&W, Rob and more will be welcoming.
Lighten up on the formalities too, it makes us old hand look neanderthal by comparison

T

The Hammer

Been a while since that hat was worn by Scots supporters. I am sure tomorrow's result will throw up more questions than it answers. Both teams with limited prep considering everything going on. Joeys at home are hard. Hard track, sure footing and a slick back line. Scots will be trying many combinations just like Joeys so as a game it will probably not be a cracker but more of an opposed training run with oranges. Every team must settle quickly and previous combinations will be key. Joeys scrum should be strong. Backs? Unsure as there are questions in there. A year 10 center as well (2019 Under 15 gen blue). Last time they had a year 10 back it was K. Beale.

Remember this one Rob. Came out before the 2018 TSC v SJC game. What a finish!

Ee0Le8qUcAAxmce

Joker, it’s H

Should be a forwards game in this weather, won’t be much of an indicator for the season. Still going to be interesting to see what the result is.

Hammer.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I've enjoyed the good-natured banter on the thread this week, very amusing stuff after a hard day at work.

As well as discovering that grammar and punctuation aren't a thing of the past, I've also learnt that the wireless reception around the Lane Cove area is the best in Sydney. Those Jesuits have influence everywhere. ;)

The Metre Eater

Ward Prentice (10)
Stick around and you will work it out. Just play nice.
Quickie, Inside, Sonny, B&W, Rob and more will be welcoming.
Lighten up on the formalities too, it makes us old hand look neanderthal by comparison

Thanks Joker, will do.
Are there any King’s supporters on the thread? Can’t say I’ve heard too much out of Parramatta!

T

The Hammer

I've enjoyed the good-natured banter on the thread this week, very amusing stuff after a hard day at work.

As well as discovering that grammar and punctuation aren't a thing of the past, I've also learnt that the wireless reception around the Lane Cove area is the best in Sydney. Those Jesuits have influence everywhere. ;)

Quick Hands, it’s H

Great to see I’m not the only one loving the banter from these youngens, I have no doubt that my smart ass nephew would be mates with a couple of these Iggies boys.

Hammer.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Welcome to Joeys Rugby for the first games of the GPS Rugby season. The rain has cleared for the moment and the sun is out at the Park. A temperature of 19 degrees is expected later in the day.

Ee2p4dNU8AANuei

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
NOTE on streaming.

I clicked on the Joeys v View FOOTBALL streaming link and was taken to 5 minutes of Shore v Newington
I found the game on the SJC v View 3rd XV stream??
They did have the score thoug so maybe the rugby will as well.

Hope this doesn't happen for the rugby game later
Other links seem to work properly