• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Hard to imagine who’d you leave out for a guy like Tonga. Some real outside back talent coming through.

I really like Klem the Fullback. You can see him looking over the field with the ball and makes the right choice 9/10 times. Genuine 15s can have long careers.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Junior Wallabies/Australia U18s is the highest.

Ekanyake is out of school right? I’d assume you aren’t eligible for Aus Schools if you miss Aus U18s in that scenario.

moa999

Fred Wood (13)
Junior Wallabies/Australia U18s is the highest.

Ekanyake is out of school right? I’d assume you aren’t eligible for Aus Schools if you miss Aus U18s in that scenario.
All these Academy program are designed to give Aus the best U18 eligible players, whether Schoolboys, first year Uni, or 2nd year apprentices. (Ie left school at first opportunity).

But if there is an Aus 18s then Aus Schooboys picked them yes some might drop out (same way certain players wouldn't have been eligible for NSW Schoolboys I or II)

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
How many of the NSW players are contracted? So good for both teams to beat reds. Big Joe Dillons quick tap try in the 2's game was a quality play loved to see it. Also who are the Aus 18s going to play? Just NZ or a range of teams?

moa999

Fred Wood (13)
I'm sure @Hankspank has more , but I think it was mentioned this was Block A. There is a second Block B team selected in a few months and NSW v QLD game in Sydney in September, and then International selections.

Love2Scrum

Alfred Walker (16)
I'm sure @Hankspank has more , but I think it was mentioned this was Block A. There is a second Block B team selected in a few months and NSW v QLD game in Sydney in September, and then International selections.
I doubt they’ll be many changes to the Waratahs teams unless there are unforeseen circumstances. No doubt the boys who didn’t make the squad will be pushing for selection against other state schools teams next week.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Reckon any of the boys that played at the League Rep games would be considered for September games?

Unfortunately there is likely to be a couple of them get an injury between now and then which will give some others a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.