• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Goosestep

Syd Malcolm (24)
In the midst of all the teaching and coaching politics, Schoolboy 8ths Rugby perseveres. Daniel Chemerys with unique electrifying play on the wing, Matt Byrne's blistering speed keeps opponents edging, Tannor Purdon's raw dog strength dominates whoever and whatever is in front of him, Corey Lee-Miller leads the pack with unwavering determination. Meanwhile emerging up and cummer Nick Radburn sinks his opponents quicker than a gatorade, While Barry Haxter's steadfast loyalty fortifies the team, Together, they embody resilience and unity in the face of adversity.
Oh I get it …..

Ballscollector

Allen Oxlade (6)
the 8ths have now been moved to the 7ths and are at a high chance of taking the 6/5ths spots
Should be an exciting game against the Shore 7ths this weekend, first game of the season called off 15 minutes early with some dirty plays from the St Gregory's 3rds, and coming off a close game against Knox's 5ths should be an exciting game.

Shore 7ths are known as the dog squad. I must admit i watched before my sons game and they were poor skilled. The 2 was well skilled though, suprised he is not much higher

The men of Shore have been unsuccessful at the swamp since 2007... With this weeks matchup, and Shore in dominant form in my eyes. What are our thoughts?

-Scrum

Aagpsglory

Herbert Moran (7)
The men of Shore have been unsuccessful at the swamp since 2007... With this weeks matchup, and Shore in dominant form in my eyes. What are our thoughts?

-Scrum
I think that they will come up a little short. I understand that Shore, based of trials, look very, very stong. However, trials are trials for a reason, and Riverview will look to push extra hard this Saturday for the win. Although, it wont be easy coming up against one of the best Shore teams we have seen in a long, long time.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Cheers

AG

TheBoogieMan

Frank Nicholson (4)

-Scrum
Great to see shore in such good shape. On the back of dominant performances I back you when saying they are the dominant side. Excited to see how well the season turns out for them. Potential undefeated season on the cards much like Kings during the 2023 season??

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
TIPPING COMP HAS CLOSED

I have limited time so I can handle chasing up only so many tipsters.
For those who missed out no worry, just share your tips and play along.
This season we have many new tipsters. Plenty of interest as well.

Wish everyone the best this season.

JOKER- Tips warning.jpg