• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
captain for every 1 and 2 gps xv next year

shore: 1s C = Marshall VC = Warner. 2s C = Segart VC = Henry Conick
Joeys 1s C = Greer VC = Jonty F 2s C = Bowden VC = Gus Cornish
view 1s C = Hartman VC = Carter 2s C = Bousie VC = Conna
newington 1s C = Cleverley Vc = Humphries 2s C = Warner VC = Bordina
Scots 1s C = Brial VC = Patterson 2s C = Hughes VC = Laverty
Kings 1s C = Baker VC = Sawyer 2s C = Younes VC = Matt smith
I don't think Patterson will be VC considering that if he plays this year it will be his first year of firsts, Laverty also won't be the 2's vice captain as the leadership teams are made up of year 12s

Agent

Bill Watson (15)

Did Conick not make a GPS Blue or White side this year? He was certainly entrenched in the Shore 1st's so can't see him dropping back next year. Seagart also likely to play 1st's next year (was 2nd's this year).

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)

Is Marcus younes repeating?

Professor62

Ted Fahey (11)
Did Conick not make a GPS Blue or White side this year? He was certainly entrenched in the Shore 1st's so can't see him dropping back next year. Seagart also likely to play 1st's next year (was 2nd's this year).
Yes i can confirm this (Henry Conick) made the GPS white team, then he proceeded to get a call up for the NSW Schools 2nd team, fantastic player cant wait to see him play next year.
-Professor

Chugby Chris

Bob McCowan (2)
Overrated or Underated? (Joeys)
Ethan Tombs - 2023 1st XV #14
Declan Minto - 2023 1st/2nd XV
Johannes Logan - 2023 1st XV #6

Let me hear your opinions

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
Lots of people bring up Le Maitre in this forum.

How does he compare to Durbridge, the Kings out and out openside that got selected over him at every level (GPS, GEN BLUE and AUS) and who is a terrific on baller. I have seen Durbridge play a few times but not Le Maitre so would love to be more informed.
Le Maitre is so much better then Durbridge its not funny. The only reason why Durbridge makes more teams is because he is a year older - its comparing apples and bananas. They are also two completely different players of the number 7 position one plays like Hooper, one like Pocock. I hope the best for both players as they continue there rugby journey

Penriff_boy

Billy Sheehan (19)
Le Maitre will most likely be the best player in the GPS next year, and probably Australian Schoolboys too. Things are looking good for Shore and the GPS next yesr.

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
marshall is so good at footy he will be in gps 1s next year
Wouldn't be surprise if we saw him as the captain of the team. His ability to compete against the highest levels of players at his size is extremely impressive, something personally I don't believe I've seen in a while. He has also been completing at such a high level of the game for so long (coming up to his 3rd year in the 1st) It would be a robbery to not see him as the captain of gps.

Masked Crusader

Ward Prentice (10)
Wouldn't be surprise if we saw him as the captain of the team. His ability to compete against the highest levels of players at his size is extremely impressive, something personally I don't believe I've seen in a while. He has also been completing at such a high level of the game for so long (coming up to his 3rd year in the 1st) It would be a robbery to not see him as the captain of gps.
how many games will Shore win next year?

Famed_Star

Allen Oxlade (6)
Overrated or Underated? (Joeys)
Ethan Tombs - 2023 1st XV #14
Declan Minto - 2023 1st/2nd XV
Johannes Logan - 2023 1st XV #6

Let me hear your opinions
I haven’t seen him since he was offered a spot at joeys and left Waverley. But Minto was one of the best- his younger brother will be the best of the 3.

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
I can't see them losing at all, and if they do it will be once or twice. If you look at each gps team lineup side by side, their is no team to compares to the SHORE lineup.
Except Scots Joeys View New and Kings. If New don’t fix their forwards there’s two wins for you. And I’ll split the difference on a game each against a limited Kings team.
3 wins for the GPS season. More than happy to be proven wrong as a strong Shore is fantastic for game in general.
Scots on paper are untouchable, particularly if they sort their tight five. If they get near parity their backs will open up a can.