• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

lineout.lunch

Bob McCowan (2)
Seen the XV's for a couple of the teams this weekend, mostly the 'stronger' teams but has anyone got team lists for the likes of Kings, Joeys or Riverview?

lineout.lunch

Bob McCowan (2)
I think it's a little early to be deeming teams 'stronger' than one another. Let's just wait and see...
Didn't mean to offend anyone, seems like you have had it out for me from the start scrum. I am inferring that they are the green and golds 'stronger' teams aswell as the fact they have been the favourites in the comp after their trial games. Again did not mean to offend.

Ballscollector

Allen Oxlade (6)
Excited for the social teams playing this year, heard plenty about Shore's Dog Squad and Joeys nic ninths, anyone got some news on the other 7ths teams and who will lift the Spaghetti cup? Shore supporter so would love to hear about the View side coming out this weekend.

TheBoogieMan

Frank Nicholson (4)
Excited for the social teams playing this year, heard plenty about Shore's Dog Squad and Joeys nic ninths, anyone got some news on the other 7ths teams and who will lift the Spaghetti cup? Shore supporter so would love to hear about the View side coming out this weekend.
Love hearing about the social teams, watching clips of them on youtube make me laugh, the boys always willing to put big shots on.

lineout.lunch

Bob McCowan (2)
@Joker, you will be excited to hear this.

I've been informed that the Riverview Nic Ninths, are coming back for there second year with almost every player returning as well as some new recruits adding some size to the pack supposedly. I believe they were a strong team last year and a force to be reckoned with, hopefully they can bring that back this year.

NotAlwaysCorrectAdam

Peter Burge (5)
Look if im going to be completely honest I truly believe that the 7ths from have a very high chance at going undefeated in the spaghetti cup. Always good to see the boys try their best in these sort of games, really brings good spirit!

Last edited:

TheMaulester

Sydney Middleton (9)
@Joker I wanted to give you a personal update on the wonderful Meat Pie that the Northbridge Mum's offer each week. They were in full force last weekend at the Shore Game, with myself personally snagging 2 pies over a 4 hour window emphasising the wholesome goodness these pies contain. I have spoken to one of the Mother's that runs the canteen there and she could not disclose the source where the pies come from although some say they believe they come from Cammeray.
Nevertheless, looking forward to another great season of AAGPS rugby, in the hope that many more pies can be consumed in the coming 10 weeks and hope to see you Joker snagging your own pie when Shore play Joeys.

Cheers,
The Maulester

geoff

Frank Row (1)
No one stands a chance against Oakhills pride and joy the 5ths

Mr.K

Bob McCowan (2)
Kings Team List
Round 1:

1. Hayden Lavercombe
2. Oliver Smith
3.Hasani Bloomfield
4.Liam McPherson
5. Charlie Baker
6. Luke Toia
7.Toby Davies
8. Issac Fonua
9. Frankie Mutton
10. Evertt Oxenham
11. Hugo Williams
12.Louis Fenwicke
13. Isamu Naito
14. Hugo Kable
15. Talen Risati

-Mr K
Knock Knock,

Has anybody got a team list for the underdogs kings against the scotsman this weekend.

-The One Who Knocks

Last edited:

TheBoogieMan

Frank Nicholson (4)
Kings Team List
Round 1:

1. Hayden Lavercombe
2. Oliver Smith
3.Hasani Bloomfield
4.Liam McPherson
5. Charlie Baker
6. Luke Toia
7.Toby Davies
8. Issac Fonua
9. Frankie Mutton
10. Evertt Oxenham
11. Hugo Williams
12.Louis Fenwicke
13. Isamu Naito
14. Hugo Kable
15. Talen Risati

-Mr K
Some big names in that lineup!

Joker1

Frank Row (1)
I have heard some news coming out of the scots camp. A great story of hard work, a year 11 7th XV player Alex (The Brick) Lewis-Thorp is making his 1st XV debut.

letsruck

Allen Oxlade (6)
How? They've got a great First XV team this year and have excelled in trials. I am by no means a shore supporter but your statement was outrageous as well
Firstly the post makes no mention of this year and just comments on the schools overall. Secondly, even if it was just this year alone, I think it would still be unfair to rank Shore on an entirely different tier than any other school.

footyismyname

Frank Row (1)
Kings Team List
Round 1:

1. Hayden Lavercombe
2. Oliver Smith
3.Hasani Bloomfield
4.Liam McPherson
5. Charlie Baker
6. Luke Toia
7.Toby Davies
8. Issac Fonua
9. Frankie Mutton
10. Evertt Oxenham
11. Hugo Williams
12.Louis Fenwicke
13. Isamu Naito
14. Hugo Kable
15. Talen Risati

-Mr K
Hey Mr K,

That team looks good! I back the Kings school to get the job done this weekend against Scots. Especially after the performance against the strong Newington side last week. The Kings School had a very successful season in 23' but I feel as if they can do the same this year.

TheBoogieMan

Frank Nicholson (4)
Hey Mr K,

That team looks good! I back the Kings school to get the job done this weekend against Scots. Especially after the performance against the strong Newington side last week. The Kings School had a very successful season in 23' but I feel as if they can do the same this year.
I completely agree in saying that Kings team looks good but I do not believe they have the cohesion to take down such a strong Scots team. Would love to be proved wrong.