• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Leave my boats behind

Frank Nicholson (4)
View draw

Attachments

• C072A8EB-44ED-4D0C-85D9-2A357EA170B1.jpeg
    C072A8EB-44ED-4D0C-85D9-2A357EA170B1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 355

hituplover

Bob McCowan (2)
dig at gps 1s

1) A Phillips (I)
2) J Warner (E)
3) T Duddy (S)
4) P Graham (I)
5) A Greer (J)
6) L Cleverly (N)
7) M Le Maitre (E)
8) T Brial (c) (S)
9) A Grover (I)
10) J Fowler (J)
11) T Hartman (I)
12) O Large (S)
13) Z Fittler (S)
14) R Bassingthwaite (E)
15) L Jaques (S)

Up and In

Allen Oxlade (6)
dig at gps 1s

1) A Phillips (I)
2) J Warner (E)
3) T Duddy (S)
4) P Graham (I)
5) A Greer (J)
6) L Cleverly (N)
7) M Le Maitre (E)
8) T Brial (c) (S)
9) A Grover (I)
10) J Fowler (J)
11) T Hartman (I)
12) O Large (S)
13) Z Fittler (S)
14) R Bassingthwaite (E)
15) L Jaques (S)
Bass will be in that side but not at 14

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
dig at gps 1s

1) A Phillips (I)
2) J Warner (E)
3) T Duddy (S)
4) P Graham (I)
5) A Greer (J)
6) L Cleverly (N)
7) M Le Maitre (E)
8) T Brial (c) (S)
9) A Grover (I)
10) J Fowler (J)
11) T Hartman (I)
12) O Large (S)
13) Z Fittler (S)
14) R Bassingthwaite (E)
15) L Jaques (S)
Aidan Gow certainly could have a shot, as well as Finnlay Bartlett and Charlie Ulcoq very talented players. It's hard to predict the GPS team before the season, some players will show out where some might not as perform how they want or may be injured. All depends season to season

Game_Day_Ritual

Sydney Middleton (9)
Aidan Gow certainly could have a shot, as well as Finnlay Bartlett and Charlie Ulcoq very talented players. It's hard to predict the GPS team before the season, some players will show out where some might not as perform how they want or may be injured. All depends season to season
Spot on I think there could be as many as 21-23 in the mix for the GPS 1sts, all depends on first five rounds, results, injuries etc.

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
I think this is a good reflection on the increasingly competitive nature of AAGPS Rugby. Few years ago would have just been St Joseph's all around. Now everyone is in the mix. Good to see.

The Front Rower

Sydney Middleton (9)
Merry Christmas, as a present I will give you my GPS 1st XV prediction, love to hear opinions as I am interested and will help the forum

1. Jacobs (S)
2. Phillips (I)
3. Duddy (S)
4. Fonua (K)
5. Greer (J)
6. Cleverley (N)
7. Le Maître (E)
8. Brial CAPTAIN (S)
9. Grover (I)
10. Fowler (J)
11. Hartman (I)
12. Conick (E)
13. Jacques (S)
14. Gow (S)
15. Bassingthwaite (E)

HM

Warner (e)
Baxter (e)
Fenwickle (K)
Baker (K)
Graham (I)
Mason (I)
Segimier (J)
early talk out of Scots the 1stXV props to start the season will be Joel Jacobs and Cooper Guerin. Locks for GPS 1sts will/should be Fonua (Kings), Baxter (Shore) or Bartlett (Scots). The above 12 will be Large (S). My predicted ladder will be:

1. Scots- Two new additions to the pack combined with a big mobile pack and fast, strong, talented backs.
2. Newington- If forwards can get some quality ball Rodwell and Humpries will be strong. Rodwell is a class player.
3. Joeys- They never turn out a bad 1stXV, they will work the joeys magic formula and be very competitive especially at home with the magic time clock that is never set too AEST.
4. Shore- Baxter and Marshall need big seasons to steer the Shore ship in the right direction.
5. Riverview- Hartman and Grover need big seasons, they don't have allot of returning 1stXV players from 2023.
6. Kings- Building apparently for 2025/2026 seasons with some very strong Gen Blue talent.

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
early talk out of Scots the 1stXV props to start the season will be Joel Jacobs and Cooper Guerin. Locks for GPS 1sts will/should be Fonua (Kings), Baxter (Shore) or Bartlett (Scots). The above 12 will be Large (S). My predicted ladder will be:

1. Scots- Two new additions to the pack combined with a big mobile pack and fast, strong, talented backs.
2. Newington- If forwards can get some quality ball Rodwell and Humpries will be strong. Rodwell is a class player.
3. Joeys- They never turn out a bad 1stXV, they will work the joeys magic formula and be very competitive especially at home with the magic time clock that is never set too AEST.
4. Shore- Baxter and Marshall need big seasons to steer the Shore ship in the right direction.
5. Riverview- Hartman and Grover need big seasons, they don't have allot of returning 1stXV players from 2023.
6. Kings- Building apparently for 2025/2026 seasons with some very strong Gen Blue talent.
Nice, but think a stretch for New. View will be higher.

Masked Crusader

Ward Prentice (10)

Kings “Building”