• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Chugby Chris

Stan Wickham (3)
Silverbacks are reportedly looking stronger than ever, and New signings are being released every day...
i head the SJC 9th XV also known as the "Nic Ninths" are on for a big one, after an underwhelming and to say the least undermanned team played the Oakhill 4th XV going down by about a try. Lead by Zach Boyle or "Skip" and Hugo Dalton, the boys are on for a big one.

wiltwalker

Bob McCowan (2)
I believe they were meant to play at Queens Park (With 1s and 2s), but because of rain got called off.
Then the 'swamp' couldn't accommodate 16As game, prior to 1s and 2s.

Wilt

runningrugbyrules

Sydney Middleton (9)
ISA v GPS will be a good game.

Backlines probably equal each other out or I give a slight edge to ISA with some of the talent at Oakhill and Pats. The Forwards are where GPS grind through others technically and with sustained effort. Especially when it seems every one of these games ends up a wet, cold night.
Will also depend on if the St.Pats/Bulldogs pair Mitch Woods & Alex Conti are available to play. Woods is easily the best player in the country, League and Union. But they probably will play the ASSRL C’ships which picks the rugby League Australian Schools instead of ISA. They we’re playing Bulldogs earlier this year rather than Waratahs Under 18.
If they did play ISA along with Joe Walsh and Sam Blank look out.

Hankspank

Larry Dwyer (12)
Will also depend on if the St.Pats/Bulldogs pair Mitch Woods & Alex Conti are available to play. Woods is easily the best player in the country, League and Union. But they probably will play the ASSRL C’ships which picks the rugby League Australian Schools instead of ISA. They we’re playing Bulldogs earlier this year rather than Waratahs Under 18.
If they did play ISA along with Joe Walsh and Sam Blank look out.
They all play in the halves. Could maybe move Joe to fullback but can't accomodate all 4 in the starting line up

Rookie21

Ted Fahey (11)
Does anyone remember how the Cluch streams last year would only be up for 48 hours? Anyone know if the same will apply to Streamer? Really hope they keep all the games up for the entire season

GPSFootyguy3

Frank Row (1)
Yes agree completely. Grammar have 2 tough games against the st pats and pius firsts soon. This is bound to a be an absolute fuckfest of a match, so it'll be interesting to see how he handles himself amongst some bigger, more powerful men. I could see him eating it up, as he sure looked hungry last weekend!
Yes, looking forward to these games too! This number 6 embodies his ancestors, the spartans, spirit on the rugby field with grunts into contact that can be heard throughout the grounds! These dominant men you speak of will surely be intimidated by these primal sounds that exit his body on the rugby field, he seems to lose auditory control which really excites me...
On a side note, the young man, while significant in size, is obviously struggling with those wretched shin splints under his ginormous weight. I hope he can overcome this minor hurdle in what promises to be a long and dominant season.

cheers,

GPSfootyguy

the_merchant

Bob McCowan (2)
You can count out the new boys, they had limited opportunities and when the opportunities arose they took them (the majority of the time) there are a few things the boys need to work out however other than that they should keep their heads up high and keep building.

Also, have we got any news on Newington's other opens teams and how they are looking this season i.e. 4th, 5th?????

My tips joker
Scots +7
Shore +12
New + 10
Newington goes down to 8thXV this year

Top Bottom