• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Lets hope for a Shore vs View final, would be interesting going into next term (although View are missing three key forwards).

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Any score, match report, from yesterdays game, Kings vs Southport ??

Didn't get there as have been enjoying the annual sabbatical at Perisher. In between nightcaps post apres ski drinks and dinner drinks have made a couple of calls - Southport got up around 49-24 after leading 19-14 at half time after King's lead 14-12 late into the first half. Kings apparently had 8 of their first XV out - 4 reps playing for Oz schools plus 4 out injured. Southport reportedly at full strength other than Pleash who was on Oz schoolboys duty. Didn't hear how the Kings 2nds went against Oakhill.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Lets hope for a Shore vs View final, would be interesting going into next term (although View are missing three key forwards).

There's no "finals" in GPS and as Shore v View game is in round 4 there'll be no last round battle between them to determine the premiership.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
There's no "finals" in GPS and as Shore v View game is in round 4 there'll be no last round battle between them to determine the premiership.

He was talking about the tournament up in QLD taking place this week.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I was referring to the competition and both Riverview and Shore are currently participating in. If they both win their first game tomorrow, they'll meet each other in the finals, which would be a good game..

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
I was referring to the competition and both Riverview and Shore are currently participating in. If they both win their first game tomorrow, they'll meet each other in the finals, which would be a good game..

As noted above,,,,,I've been lead astray by those bloody post skiing nightcaps. Will have just one more then retire gracefully for the evening!!

M

Michelle

To more important news now and the grammar 1st 15 will take on a fired up aloysius outfit in what is predicted to be a close encounter.....expect fireworks when sean townsend comes up against his former sydneian schoolmates.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Shore drew 14 - 14 with Riverview in the 1st XV final today in queensland, and beat Riverview by 3 in the 2nd XV final.

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
Im hearing there are a few changes in the Joeys team? can anyone confirm this?
I have heard from a snout just then that the team will be exactly the same as the last trial game. No changes in 1's or 2's. Has anyone heard different? Tom Burke? Random? JoshuaBCummings? Rugbyman? You're all back at school now, whats the info there at SJC?

S

Sydneybra

I have heard from a snout just then that the team will be exactly the same as the last trial game. No changes in 1's or 2's. Has anyone heard different? Tom Burke? Random? JoshuaBCummings? Rugbyman? You're all back at school now, whats the info there at SJC?
Will Josh Shwagger be (is that how you spell it) back this term??

Status
Not open for further replies.