• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I am not you good man.
This is a public forum and you cast innuendo on a great institution based on nothing more than the word of a mate's nephew.
Put up evidence or shut up son.
GPS Observer this may be a public forum but that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. Just ask anyone of the people here with more than a few posts or the thousands of people we have banned for being oxygen thieves. Treat your fellow forum members with respect. Don't be argumentative. Follow the rules.
http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/co...me-to-g-gr-history-and-rules.7341/#post-96701
especially rule 6 and rule 10.
If a post has been moved don't continue to argue about it in the wrong thread.
finally
1358937363_l.jpg

BTW members with dark green below their avatars are Mods

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Tips for this weekend
Shore vs Newington - although I think Shore is a solid side capable of an upset, I think they'll feel the full strength of this New side coming off an unexpected lose. Could be a tough day for the Shore boys - New by 30
Kings vs View - Always a good game when these two sides play, Kings haven't been great this year whilst Riverview have showed signs of a true champion team and look in great shape for 2014. View by 19
Joeys vs Scots - match of the round with a lot of hype surrounding this game. Scots always lift against there arch rivals and Joeys will be stinging after 4 years without a win over the boys from Bellevue Hill. Should be an absolute cracker with many tipping Joeys as the team who can knock of Scots. Expect Kellaway and Deegan to star - Joeys by 4

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Tips for this weekend
Shore vs Newington - although I think Shore is a solid side capable of an upset, I think they'll feel the full strength of this New side coming off an unexpected lose. Could be a tough day for the Shore boys - New by 30
Kings vs View - Always a good game when these two sides play, Kings haven't been great this year whilst Riverview have showed signs of a true champion team and look in great shape for 2014. View by 19
Joeys vs Scots - match of the round with a lot of hype surrounding this game. Scots always lift against there arch rivals and Joeys will be stinging after 4 years without a win over the boys from Bellevue Hill. Should be an absolute cracker with many tipping Joeys as the team who can knock of Scots. Expect Kellaway and Deegan to star - Joeys by 4
That last one is a huge tip and would be good for the game.

NewMacca

Chris McKivat (8)
Rumours were around earlier in the season that the youngest Tuilangi brother was attending Grammar and playing in the 3rd XV competition, however, havn't seen anything more not it, can anyone give any insight to whether the rumours are true and when we can see him in action?

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Gents. I am sorry for my recent outburst two weeks ago. It was out of character and was said in pure vain due to the recent stories of Drugs in Sport and noticeably schoolboy sport.

let's move onto rugby (God's Game).

From here on in we have 6 rounds left for 1sts and 2nds and 5 rounds for the humble 3s.

My pick for the respective teams and the premiers and champions from 1s to 3s.

1st XV

1. Scots/Newington
3.Riverview
4.Joeys
5.Shore
6.Kings

2nd XV

1. Newington/Joeys
3. Riverview
4.Shore
5.Scots
6. Kings

3rd XV

1.Scots
2. Grammar
3.Kings
4. The Armidale School
5. Joeys
6. Sydney High
7. St.Ignatius
8.Newington
9. Shore

Your thoughts?

Thoughts?
Why have extra schools in the 3rds comp? Seems kind of strange.

knock on

Herbert Moran (7)
Tips for this weekend

knock on

Herbert Moran (7)
Also looking forward to the joeys v scots match. Tough encounter in 16a top of the table joeys 3 tries to one and won 15-10. Scots could have won it if they were as interested in playing rugby as they were in punching and trying to take boys heads off. They are a good side and The return match will be a cracker.

The Spectator

Herbert Moran (7)
A very dirty game of footy in the 16As. Two yellow cards, 1 red card - all Scots. What a sweet victory for the Joeys team. The boys in cerise and blue showed real grit. The return match should be good when Joeys has a full strength side.

Status
Not open for further replies.