• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBluAussieBattla

Frank Nicholson (4)
This sort of importation has got to be against the GPS rules! An absolute disgrace. Who in Greg Matthews' good name would bring a child in from another country to play schoolboy rugby? Good grief SGS!

The boy is an unintentional star. He came on exchange with the school having no idea of his playing ability until it was discovered at his first training session last Thursday.

randomhouse

Bob McCowan (2)
For those it may interest this weekends game against scots for grammars firsts at weigall will be a ripper game and should clear up some doubts about the premiership as a whole. Mackie and Gorry have been in more than decent form, ably supported by sutcliffe who runs just about as many metres as amount of runs he scores during cricket season (lol) and David "the mad dog" Robertson backing up on the right wing.
Thoughts/predictions for this weekend? And could someone tell me this nonsense about "big Brando"?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
For those it may interest this weekends game against scots for grammars firsts at weigall will be a ripper game and should clear up some doubts about the premiership as a whole. Mackie and Gorry have been in more than decent form, ably supported by sutcliffe who runs just about as many metres as amount of runs he scores during cricket season (lol) and David "the mad dog" Robertson backing up on the right wing.
Thoughts/predictions for this weekend? And could someone tell me this nonsense about "big Brando"?

My info is that Big Brando is a prop who is playing thirds - but no doubt TruBluAussieBattla will correct me

randomhouse

Bob McCowan (2)
My info is that Big Brando is a prop who is playing thirds - but no doubt TruBluAussieBattla will correct me

thanks for clearing that up!
regards the game itself, what is your prediction? will you be heading out to watch it? i'm anticipating a forwards workout followed up by some good backs work from both sides so that the wingers can grab a meat pie or 2!!!! How are grammar's and scots' forwards looking?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
thanks for clearing that up!
regards the game itself, what is your prediction? will you be heading out to watch it? i'm anticipating a forwards workout followed up by some good backs work from both sides so that the wingers can grab a meat pie or 2!!!! How are grammar's and scots' forwards looking?

I dont make predictions about Grammar because I have no idea what the strength of the other schools is. I'm surprised GPSrow has SJC down so low - I expected they would be the best 3rds team and Grammar beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom