• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2014

Who will win...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny come lately

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I did say "Until we know the view scots result there can be no peace in the galaxy...." But after reading the score just posted one would ask, were $cots playing games with view allowing them to get a lead like that and then turn it around 31-0 in the 2nd half...

Or was it reeeaaalllly windy at Lane Cove today?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I did say "Until we know the view scots result there can be no peace in the galaxy.." But after reading the score just posted one would ask, were $cots playing games with view allowing them to get a lead like that and then turn it around 31-0 in the 2nd half.

I hope you're ready for the response this will get

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
It seems like $cots went into the game trying to lose it but changed their mind at half time and made a slight effort in the second half? Although I do hear View had a red card early on the in second

Theking12

Stan Wickham (3)
It seems like $cots went into the game trying to lose it but changed their mind at half time and made a slight effort in the second half

This gave me a bit of a chuckle but who knows, sounds like scots would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john williamson

Frank Nicholson (4)
Very physical game at riverview today. Riverview were up 21-0 at half time but in the second half 4. Beau Petterson was sent to the bin for 10 and scots were able to score 4 try's

Major Rennie

Herbert Moran (7)
Great to hear Shore getting up. They never give up even though are outmuscled and outsized every week. Go you good things !

Cannot wait for rowing season to start again !

One thing I would be interested in is the number of Yr12 student at the respective schools ?

MR

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
View seconds got up by 3 with a penalty on the bell ..... Think it was 20-17 ......

Re year 12 boys I think about 8-9 boys from TSC are in year 11 this year......

Whose That Guy

Herbert Moran (7)
What a game. Riverview came out and played some real footy, showing true emotion, power, spirit and team camaraderie that they have had since the under 13's. Leading 21-0 and Scots going no where in the first half it was truly amazing, but rugby's a 2 halved game, and scots played a good second half scoring 31 un-answered points well done. Can't wait for round 10.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
If
I did say "Until we know the view scots result there can be no peace in the galaxy.." But after reading the score just posted one would ask, were $cots playing games with view allowing them to get a lead like that and then turn it around 31-0 in the 2nd half.

I've seen some really stupid posts on this forum and the "other one " but your right up there ....... How disrespectful to a great Riverview team who played with their hearts on their sleeves today .......

Status
Not open for further replies.