• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/nsw-gps-round-10-preview/2/

This is a seriously funny piss take (scroll down after opening link above). But can't help but feel 'anon' has been lurking in these forums for quite some time.

Well done Rich and all the regular Contributors .... Very funny indeed....and of course Anon, great work... I can put anon at ease as well.... It was actually first XV from year 10.... And a different school ;-)))

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
What a embarrassing excuse for a pie... Seriously if we imported our ours from Kabul then I'd understand...
image.jpg

The has been

Allen Oxlade (6)
What a embarrassing excuse for a pie. Seriously if we imported our ours from Kabul then I'd understand.View attachment 6895

Yep all show no go by the look of it , should be better than that with all those cattle station owners out at Kings. I'm off to "Audi Central" at Northbridge ,try and pinch one of the Joey's Caravan's pies, no doubt getting crashed tackled by the boys and end up at Shore Canteen Deluxe for final feed of school career.

Status
Not open for further replies.